Weird dream, help appreciated

214red

Hi
I had a weird dream, well I say one, it was a number of dreams that seemed significant but I couldn't understand the message, so I pulled cards for it.
What did the dream mean to me?

Bear-house-clover
Base:lady

The bear is powerful so I assume it's saying that I am protected and safe as the home is here, not sure about th clover though?

Any help appreciated?

BrightEye

Didn't you say that the positive influence of Clover tends to be transient? Maybe your sense of security is more transient than it seems?

alyna

Not to mention Clover is also "small", specially when its to the right. So may be you have little power and sense of security than what is necessary for your mind to feel all right.

but you should not look at clover as negative that its not long-lasting, or its not a lot, rather cheer yourself up, because Clover also reflects Bear, which is huge.

214red

Didn't you say that the positive influence of Clover tends to be transient? Maybe your sense of security is more transient than it seems?

It can be transient yes, however it is backed up by big car like the bear and the house which are not transient, and it's at the end.it could be saying my anger is transient. But generally I am fairly resilient and very 'at home ' with myself apart from the the past few days, if I wasn't I could see the clover as saying that.

Thanks BE

214red

Not to mention Clover is also "small", specially when its to the right. So may be you have little power and sense of security than what is necessary for your mind to feel all right.

but you should not look at clover as negative that its not long-lasting, or its not a lot, rather cheer yourself up, because Clover also reflects Bear, which is huge.

Thanks , it could simply be that normal service will be resumed soon, so it could be I need to rebalance myself , so it could be a small adjustment goes to sorting it out as the clover is small?

I did pull to ask what needed to be done, and I got the star and the anchor, so no action cards, more cards about sitting tight, remembering the bigger picture and perhaps meditate which I have not been doing the past few days

214red

It's weird how good news can eclipse weird stuff, the dream wasn't bad it was just weird...but..I just got a letter to say I have been given an additional bonus which is fairly decent!

Life is good

MoiraKarin

Is exactly what i felt...

alyna

Thanks , it could simply be that normal service will be resumed soon, so it could be I need to rebalance myself , so it could be a small adjustment goes to sorting it out as the clover is small?

I did pull to ask what needed to be done, and I got the star and the anchor, so no action cards, more cards about sitting tight, remembering the bigger picture and perhaps meditate which I have not been doing the past few days

Stars-Anchor would rather be having a practical approach towards your dream. or holding on to your hopes.

214red

Stars-Anchor would rather be having a practical approach towards your dream. or holding on to your hopes.

Thanks alyna I simply let it be, I asked if I needed to action something so it was a yes no, and I took it as no, and all is good now :) bring on the spring equinox and new moon