Help in visions

Emiliy

Well, Actualy I get a vision while I'm already wake up and it is not a dream.
the vision maybe related to 2 events happened in my reality with 2 different guys.. within 2 weeks since I saw the vision.
but for a reason my heart refusing to belive that this vision belonging to the first guy. (R)

THE VISION " I saw an angry wild tiger starts to jump to attack me in front of me directly..but I was more quick than him and I shut the door at once while he jumping to attack me.

WHAT HAPPENED IN REALITY:

The first guy: his chinese zodiac tiger
I know this first guy (R) only from 2 weeks.. and a problem happened between us ..and I were in a terrible delimma.with him...I did exactly in reality as what happened in this vision..when he started "he and his 2 friends..like a gang" to shout and get serious with me..I was more quick in stopping this hassels "like shutting the door in front of the tiger".
but unfortunately I was already emotionally affected by this guy.. so I was also trying to reconciliate with him and trying to get the situation back to normal....although I feel that he and his friends manuiplate with my feelings for him...and I don't know why they do that from all......any way (R) refused to reconciliatec with me and asked me to stay away from him because I insulted him in front of his friends and this was embarrsing.
I know that he acted badly with the help of his friends towards me...but for some reason I just cant belive that maybe he could be the tiger...he is a nice guy and maybe for a hidden reason his friends forced him to hurt me...I have strong intution about that...and I want to talk to him again but I dont want to get close enough becouse his two evil friends.

The second guy : Is my ex...so lets say (x) ...I missed him and I sent him a massage ... then we talk twice...tell I told him about something hurts me ever from him...but he reacted in a very bad way and made a lot of pain and grief for me..and I decided to get away from him in instant and not to try to talk to him ever...with a punch from pain and bad feeling in my heart to him..but just I let him in peace beacause I dont want the energy contact us by any kind..
The case here..that (x) was already hurt me and I couldnt save my self first to close the door before the tiger attack me..so I know that the vision is not about him.

So guys what do you think this vision mean .. and what about the first guy (R)?

celticnoodle

Well, Actualy I get a vision while I'm already wake up and it is not a dream.
the vision maybe related to 2 events happened in my reality with 2 different guys.. within 2 weeks since I saw the vision.
but for a reason my heart refusing to belive that this vision belonging to the first guy. (R)

THE VISION " I saw an angry wild tiger starts to jump to attack me in front of me directly..but I was more quick than him and I shut the door at once while he jumping to attack me.

WHAT HAPPENED IN REALITY:

The first guy: his chinese zodiac tiger
I know this first guy (R) only from 2 weeks.. and a problem happened between us ..and I were in a terrible delimma.with him...I did exactly in reality as what happened in this vision..when he started "he and his 2 friends..like a gang" to shout and get serious with me..I was more quick in stopping this hassels "like shutting the door in front of the tiger".
but unfortunately I was already emotionally affected by this guy.. so I was also trying to reconciliate with him and trying to get the situation back to normal....although I feel that he and his friends manuiplate with my feelings for him...and I don't know why they do that from all......any way (R) refused to reconciliatec with me and asked me to stay away from him because I insulted him in front of his friends and this was embarrsing.
I know that he acted badly with the help of his friends towards me...but for some reason I just cant belive that maybe he could be the tiger...he is a nice guy and maybe for a hidden reason his friends forced him to hurt me...I have strong intution about that...and I want to talk to him again but I dont want to get close enough becouse his two evil friends.

so, your vision was pretty correct then. I'd stay away from him myself, if I were you, though maybe after some time you and he will bump into each other or he will seek you out. Perhaps at that time--sometime in the future, if you feel like you still need to tell him what you think, you'll get the chance then. But, looks like to me your dreams have done you a favor.
The second guy : Is my ex...so lets say (x) ...I missed him and I sent him a massage ... then we talk twice...tell I told him about something hurts me ever from him...but he reacted in a very bad way and made a lot of pain and grief for me..and I decided to get away from him in instant and not to try to talk to him ever...with a punch from pain and bad feeling in my heart to him..but just I let him in peace beacause I dont want the energy contact us by any kind..
The case here..that (x) was already hurt me and I couldnt save my self first to close the door before the tiger attack me..so I know that the vision is not about him.

So guys what do you think this vision mean .. and what about the first guy (R)?

I am willing to bet that the first guy is the one in the vision. I'm sorry you seem to be having such a run of bad luck w/these guys--but it seems like you need to leave them alone and move on in your life w/o them and w/o trying to talk to them. Just my impressions.

Emiliy

About the first guy (R) :) although I feel that the vision concerning him , I still want to talk to him...maybe the vision is already happened between us ...and the anger feelings is already gone away..I talked to him today and he was so nice and gentle man with me..so I think the vision is already happened and now we got over it.
I feel also that I'm not afraid of him at all..and there is NOT any bad feelings between us now.

According to my ex.. the second guy...I remembered now that I got another vision about him but I just didnt give the vision the needed attention.
I saw him in the vision riding a horse and I was setting after him on the horse ..but I was not Interesred at all...I was setting coldly and just was looking around me ..and I was not give him any attention or feeling...
In reality yes it was right... I now got enough from his bad behaviour and I just decided to quit from this relationship even if I still have feelings for him.

celticnoodle

About the first guy (R) :) although I feel that the vision concerning him , I still want to talk to him...maybe the vision is already happened between us ...and the anger feelings is already gone away..I talked to him today and he was so nice and gentle man with me..so I think the vision is already happened and now we got over it.
I feel also that I'm not afraid of him at all..and there is NOT any bad feelings between us now.

According to my ex.. the second guy...I remembered now that I got another vision about him but I just didnt give the vision the needed attention.
I saw him in the vision riding a horse and I was setting after him on the horse ..but I was not Interesred at all...I was setting coldly and just was looking around me ..and I was not give him any attention or feeling...
In reality yes it was right... I now got enough from his bad behaviour and I just decided to quit from this relationship even if I still have feelings for him.

Well, now you know at least to pay more attention to what your visions and/or dreams are telling you. When you have them, you can try to figure out the message and be a bit more aware and ready to handle what may come.

Emiliy

Well, now you know at least to pay more attention to what your visions and/or dreams are telling you. When you have them, you can try to figure out the message and be a bit more aware and ready to handle what may come.

Yes I'll do that and keep attention to all the details that comes to my mind