Help with 3 card draw...Lenormand NEWBY...

Tarot dance

....:?:I am new to Lenormand cards & just got the Gilded Reverie Lenormand…I love it….but since I am new to the Lenormand method I would really appreciate any input as to the 3 cards I drew…My knowledge & reading with the Lenormand is so limited I would love feedback on my interpretation of the cards but also how you would read the cards......:confused:

…The question is about my finances...

..3 Card Draw…
..22- Q of D - Choice

...32 – 8 of H – Moon

...31 – A of D – Sun

....The choices in regards to my finances & the ones I make/made must be brought to light. The next month is a time of reflection. Reflect on the money coming in & the amount money going out…what is the differentiation & why does it exist… I have to be realistic, the Sun removes shadows...I must be fully honest with myself on what I am doing and in seeking a resolution

...Thank you in advance...

Village Witch

Roads + Moon + Sun

I used to read the Moon as illuminating what is hidden, but a book I picked up recently refers to Moon as the Job/Employment card.

With that in mind, I see several wonderful employment options in store for you that will being you much happiness and success.

I'm also new to Lenormand. Can't wait to read what others have to say!

ana luisa

I would see this as a VERY positive reading. It is quite possible that you will be offered two choices of work but ONE will take longer to actually come to be. (Moon) The other will come quick and in a very straightforward way (Sun). for some reason, the "Moon" job will interest you more and it may make you stay up working during the night or be a night shift sort of thing... Good luck anyway! :thumbsup:

Glass Owl

Moderator Note

Hi Tarot dance,

Could you please post some feedback for Village Witch and Ana Luisa?

Regards,
Glass Owl - Lenormand Moderator

Amanaki

Hi Tarot dance :)

With the question about your finances then the cards

Roads + Moon + Sun

This for me means that you have choice you have to do when it comes to finances and how you act upon your choices, will make your situation look good :)
But you must remember that if you choose not to follow what your cards say and do something else, then your situation will not be as the cards tell you.

I wish you luck in future readings :)

Amanaki

Village Witch

...for some reason, the "Moon" job will interest you more and it may make you stay up working during the night or be a night shift sort of thing...

I am new to Lenormand and am wondering why you say the Moon job will interest her more. I understand the staying up at night or a night shift job.

Thanks!

Tarot dance

......Hi

...........I apologize for not responding sooner...When I discovered I had feedback I got very excited....thank you to all....I really appreciate your feedback..

Tarot dance said:
…The question is about my finances...

..3 Card Draw…
..22- Q of D - Choice

...32 – 8 of H – Moon

...31 – A of D – Sun

I would see this as a VERY positive reading. It is quite possible that you will be offered two choices of work but ONE will take longer to actually come to be. ...

...Ana Luisa, I saw this a a positive reading also

...With the reading beginning by Choice (22) & ending with the Sun (31)...I equated the Choice with the Tarot's The Lovers.....allowing for just that, choice...that I have choices...now which choice do I choose...which is realistic and doable....

...I am contemplating two job choices...one does not begin until Sept. and the other could be immediately...I'm just not sure if I want to go back to the job that would be immediate....I am trying to decide...but, neither jobs is a certainty....

I luck anyway! :thumbsup:

..Thank you for you feedback....you gave me great insight & perspective in how to interpret the cards....

Hi Tarot dance :)

This for me means that you have choice you have to do when it comes to finances and how you act upon your choices, will make your situation look good :)

...Your are right in this...basically it all comes down to my spending habits....this is something I am taking a serious look at...Basically I skate just on the edge month to month & some how finding ways to stay solvent month to month , but like this month barely...What concerns me is as far as saving or a rainy day fund...that is not a possibility at the moment...

But you must remember that if you choose not to follow what your cards say and do something else, then your situation will not be as the cards tell you.

...I whole heartedly agree with this statement....I feel it applies to all readings...if you ignore the suggestions or the information given in the reading, then how can anything change....

...I read for a couple of websites & wish more people just realized this simple truth...

I wish you luck in future readings :) Amanaki

....Thank you for your kind words Amanaki

I am wondering why you say the Moon job will interest HER more.

...Village Witch...it's he, or him or that guy...LOL

........Thank you all for your feedback...I am enjoying the journey I am on with the Leonormand.....I have always, well, for 30 years give or take, read the Tarot...I have never truly been interested in Oracle decks in the past....But the Lenormand is proving a great challenge and opening new vistas into how I interpret not just the Lenormand but how I look at the Tarot also....

...I also am pulled toward the historical aspect of the deck....my degree is in History...I tend to focus on Europe in the Middle Ages & especially Italy, say 1300 - 1700 CE...

....I have several decks in my Tarot/Lenormand collection but my favorite is the deck I just got...the Gilded Reverie Lenormand by Ciro Marchetti...If you do not have the deck I truly suggest you give it a try...great imagery & deep rich colors...I love it....great packaging also....

...I have the Gilded Tarot by Marchetti but I think the Lenormand is a much more powerful deck....The images on-line for the Gilded Reverie Lenormand do not do it justice.

...Again I wish to say how much I appreciate & thank you all again for you feedback....

....I think I shall be haunting the forum more often....What a great introduction you folks allowed me......

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Amanda

Hi Td :)

Here is my method and interpretation for your consideration.

I use a summary card, as I do for tarot, and develop a square of 9 (sort-of) from the summary card - Lenormand, is truly a more is better kind of system. It is not as easy to get as much info out of 1, 2, or even 3 cards from the Lenormand.

So you asked about 'Finances' and you drew these:

Choices + Moon + Sun and the summary of those cards is Child. So here is what I've done with the Child, to get an upward directional summary card:

..Anchor + Flowers + Snake
....Child + Child + Child
Choices + Moon + Sun

Reading from bottom up and starting at the left, we see that you have 2 new choices with regard to work. Your inkling is towards the pretty or glamorous job. This is also apparent from the way in which you drew your initial cards, since there are only cards to one side of the Choices card. The big success of the Sun is made smaller with the Child over it; and it comes with equal troubles to match the success you do have with it (the bounce-back/flexibility of the Snake). Choices knighted to Flowers knighted to Sun shows 2 offers for certain. If you consider the Anchor knighted to the Child, it suggests the work is small, or part-time work, or small projects and therefore, the gains/security of the job are likely similar. Anchor knighted to Moon knighted to Snake suggests troubles making a name for yourself and becoming well-established in the public eye.

Does any of this make sense to you?

ana luisa

Not nearly as gifted nor skillful as Amanda, Greatdane or many other Lenormand readers but the reason I saw the Moon as more attractive was that the Roads led to it before. And once you're under the spell of the Moon, the Sun does not look as attractive...

Amanaki

Hi amanda

I am not sure the system you talk about here is a Lenormand system? I have never read or seen anywhere that they take a 3 cards spread and just add some cards to it. Can you explain where you learned it?

There are a 9 card spread but then you telling your cards at the time you say the question that you want to lay a 9 card spread. I may be wrong but i dont think you can upgrade a 3 card spread to a 9 card spread without ask the question again.

If a moderator can give me the answer here i would be happy

Amanaki