Hi Iam new here!

nilknarf

Hi people I new here i am from the netherlands and i have just started to have a interest in the marseille tarot and have a question maybe one of you guys over here can answer them. I wanted to view a tread witch is called mels coffee klatch but can not acces it and I dont now why? help please from a moderator or anybody who knows. Do you have to be a paid forum member or somthing??

PathWalker

Hi nilknarf and welcome!
Yes, that particular thread you mention is in a closed section of the forum called "reading exchange" which you have to be a paid member to access. There is lots of info about Marseille decks in the open areas though.

Hope you enjoy it here on AT

Pathwalker

Zephyros

The Reading Exchange is actually open to non-subscribers, but you have to have a minimum of 25 posts in the different forums, and be a member for at least a week. This is to maintain the learning environment rather than random people coming in for free readings and then vanishing.

PathWalker

The Reading Exchange is actually open to non-subscribers, but you have to have a minimum of 25 posts in the different forums, and be a member for at least a week. This is to maintain the learning environment rather than random people coming in for free readings and then vanishing.

My apologies, I didn't realise that.

PW

nilknarf

mmm thanks everybody who answered my question
i dont have acces to internet right now so dont think i can post 25 times here so thats to bad for me than anyways thank you