Tarotmakers

Yves Le Marseillais

Hello Happy forumers and tarot passionate !

We are very pleased to informs you of our new "babie" birth:

http://www.tarotmakers.com/

Tarotmakers.com is a hub to centralize an association of independent tarot makers.

We are independent tarot publishers and creators passionate about tarot, its history, its different forms, and obsessed by the idea of keeping a card making tradition alive.

Our ways to do so are many : we produce quality facsimiles of ancient packs, we create new tarot packs reviving the cardmakers traditions, we explore different ways of designing tarot decks.

As independent publishers we realized that together we can be stronger while staying independents producers driven by passion before profit, so tarotmakers is our way to share our productions, news, and be known to a wider and hopefully international audience.

Most of us are – as you probably already noticed – not native English speakers, so despite our efforts please excuse in advance the eventual language quirks which may happen here and there and frankly don’t reflect our professionalism !

Please don’t hesitate to leave feedback, and thank you for your visit.

Vive le tarot !

B.S.G., P.C., P.R., Y.R., W.H. – tarotmakers

Bertrand Saint Guillain
Patrick Coq
Pablo Robledo
Yves Reynaud
Wilfried Houdouin

Bluefeet

Brilliant! I love this site! Thank you for building this wonderful database. :thumbsup:

DeToX

Great web site and very useful having links to all you guys in one place.

Elven

Oh wonderful site! I just a bought a Palimsest Lenormand 2nd Edition from Bertrand Saint-Guillain.
There are amazing limited editions and artists you can access from the site :D
Cant wait to get the deck and have bookmarked the site for further lazy day browsing and learning (and spending) :laugh:
:) Thankyou!!

Yves Le Marseillais

To wish and to get

Oh wonderful site! I just a bought a Palimsest Lenormand 2nd Edition from Bertrand Saint-Guillain.
There are amazing limited editions and artists you can access from the site :D
Cant wait to get the deck and have bookmarked the site for further lazy day browsing and learning (and spending) :laugh:
:) Thankyou!!

Hello all,

"You can't always get what you want" as said Mike Jagg. but here is the place where you could try it. Ha ha !!
Yves

Elven

Hello all,

"You can't always get what you want" as said Mike Jagg. but here is the place where you could try it. Ha ha !!
Yves

Ah, I know... I missed the first edition of the Lenormand but there are other decks there I have my eye on and I think the webpages with the bio's on the artists and the way they create, their thoughts and inspiration, are fascinating.
Hope you get lots of views!