Hidden Path and Well Worn Path

Grizabella

The Hidden Path and Well Worn Path are awesome because they're designed to be shuffled in together. Has anyone else done this with them? I got them in the Oracle Exchange from nanab and I just love how they shuffle together. I wish Tarot cards would do that. :D

I really knew nothing about the Path (or Craft) till I got these oracles. It's very interesting. I read almost the whole Well Worn Path book yesterday.

Guiding Cauldron

i have done this too, i worked with both individually all the way through for cards of the day, read teh book to to deepen my learning, then i combined the 2 decks and they ahve stayed that way :)

i find i get loads of real info from them; glad your enjoying them xoxo

faunabay

I have the Hidden Path, but not the Well Worn Path. Although I haven't done any large readings I have drawn a card or two and boy does it give good informaiton. I really like the one I have.

Grizabella

I'm very impressed and I'm excited to work some more with them today. I slept in late this morning and then had some company unexpectedly, so I haven't had a chance to do anything with them yet today. I'm glad to hear others like them so much, though.

Asher

I also like these, even though I don't use them too much. I keep both decks shuffled together and in the same bag. I tossed out one of the large boxes, and the other houses both books and the deck in one place.

Now you've got me interested in getting them out and working with them again!

Asher

Grizabella

I'm very excited about these decks.

And learning about the Craft is very interesting, too. It's totally new to me and I'm not sure what I think about some of it. Like the use of mind-altering substances, for one thing.

I'm going to go see if there's a study group.

Baroli

I have both of these decks and they are very lively just on a surface level, but when you put the craft into it, learn about the old ways and how the cards relate to the traditions, they become so interactive with you.

These are probably the first oracle grouping that I have taken the time to actually read up on instead of plunging in and just using them. Really excellent cards. Griz, you will really enjoy them.

Logiatrix

They have a new home now, but yes, I enjoyed these oracles for a bit. Ultimatey, the combined deck served as an educational tool instead of as a reading deck. I learned tons of stuff about The Craft by going through the books with the correlating cards, one at a time.

The deck itself was "too new" for me to handle very well. I just work better with a less shiny deck...or, at least a smaller shiny deck, so I can still keep a decent grip on it. It quickly became a study deck, but it was still cool to learn about the deck's theme. I loved the backs, and all the trees in the artwork.
:)

silverwings94

I also have both of these decks and love them.I got my Well Worn Path a couple of years ago when we had Raven and Stephani here in Rochester,NY for Pagan Pride Day. They both signed the deck and I also have a CD on the meditation that Stephanie does with the cards. Its totally awesome. We're hoping to get them back here again.
These are one of my all time favorite decks to work with.

Scarlet27

Yep. I've thought of doing that since I got my Well Worn Path a couple of months ago... I'm still waiting to save enough money to buy the Hidden Path :)
I really love the artwork and they're very useful for meditations and rituals.