Hidden Treasure Hunt

GotH

It's under the concierge's desk.

GotH

No... Wait. Is it the New Museum of National Treasure?

junethird

So we got...

The nazca lines brought you to the area.
You find comfort and look past double tree hotel

CLUE (picture attached!)
To keep exploring for this national treasure up close and personal....​

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 85

junethird

It's under the concierge's desk.

No... Wait. Is it the New Museum of National Treasure?

Ooooh so close on the trail goth... Keep exploring. This is not a new destination. Its as old as time... So if you head south the national treasure mixes with different ecological zones.

bluelagune

Lima the capital?

junethird

Lima the capital?

No sorry blue.again wrong direction.

Goth has already established that its near the paracas double tree hotel, so Stay within the area and boundaries of the natural area... Explore the clues and see what you pick up the national treasure is not that far off from where Goth picked up the trail...

junethird

Ive been looking at my clues and maybe its not very obvious -its clear to me because i know the answer lol so ill add something more obvious and see where that leads you guys. As i dont want to make it hard, but fun and interesting.

-> look about 100km south
-> the national treasure is resting peacefully in this natural sanctuary.
-> blue also picked up a clue to explore an ethnic woman. But the ethnic woman is not at the location. Altho many things accompany and follow the andean people. Good job blue :thumbsup:
-> beautiful textiles are very expensive, beautiful and so soft.
-> do not look in lima, and do not cross to Machu Picchu. Stay within the natural zones and bounderies where many ecological zones mix. About more than half a dozen of these national precious sites are found within peru. Many are popular tourist destinations but some need special permits.
-> the birds eyeview from UrbanBrambles clue is also important in more ways than one.
-> all these clues sound so exotic and wild.
-> the flora and fauna are a piece of sanctuary heaven on earth.

bluelagune

Ok. Sorry ... got lost in my little world.

However, Ill think on the clues you left... see if it can produce anything else. :)

GotH

Hi June..

Well... This location was so difficult that the thread ended up dying. :( Maybe we can revive it by getting more to the point clues. If not.. A new treasure will need to be hidden to keep the game rolling. Until then, I'll see if I can rob a few jewelry stores to build up a nice stash. ;)

GotH

Okay!

So I was able to hit up a couple of jewelry stores these last few days. I set off a few alarms but that didn't stop me! Now I have some beautiful pieces in my possession but figured I would share the loot. I thought I would hide a piece of the fine jewelry somewhere in the world and keep the rest. :smoker: To keep this game running smoothly I won't hide it in a very difficult or unheard of spot so you should be able to find it fairly quickly depending on your psychic abilities of course. ;) Tarot is forbidden but you may use any medium you wish to locate the piece. Here's the item.

Clue #1. The hiding place is in an exotic country in an American food establishment.

a539dffc72dc5d1699605499075c7e99.jpg