His feelings for me

gianguyendo

I met this guy when we both came back home for summer break. We dated a few times before leaving the country and still talked everyday after separating, until a week ago, when both of us admitted that our own feelings are not as strong as they were in summer, I asked for a break so both of us can think through and figure out how we feel.
Today, I use 5 card spread on the question about his feelings for me and I got: Clover-Man-Heart-Key-Tree
To me it looks like despite that everything seems rushed in while it should be just fugitive, it's growing deeper (Clover mirroring Tree) and his feelings for me are genuine (Man mirroring Key). Clover-Man-Heart might indicate love at 1st sight (and based on what he's told me it does sound like it). Key-Tree speaks karmic relationship to me too.
But since I'm new to lenormand I can easily be bias, I'm not sure at all. What do you guys think?

littlestar

I am new to lenormand too but I would read it to mean that he feels like a lucky man to know you and most certainly has feelings for you that are growing and he feels that it's a karmic connection that's happening in the present moment. Positive cards and positive connection.

Awkward.turtle91

Clover & Man - He feels lucky to have what he has with you, but he's optimistic about how he feels maybe he's still unsure or he's unsure you feel the same way. Man and heart - I feel at the moment this is saying your break has been successful and he's understood at least what he desires, maybe not how he feels but he's also quite a dependable person to rely on. I feel their is a certain type of love around you two I'm not sure if it's romantic or platonic and I'm not 100% sure either you know that yet however I feel it's a significant relationship to you both. Key and tree - I feel it's a karmic connection however it may cause you two a few problems :)

Xx

gianguyendo

I am new to lenormand too but I would read it to mean that he feels like a lucky man to know you and most certainly has feelings for you that are growing and he feels that it's a karmic connection that's happening in the present moment. Positive cards and positive connection.
so he has told me once that it has been a while since he genuinely likes someone, and at the first time we met I didn't have any romantic feelings towards him since he's kinda playboy (which I really hate), so yeah u can count that as a confirmation for "he feels lucky to know me" then??? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Awkward.turtle91

so he has told me once that it has been a while since he genuinely likes someone, and at the first time we met I didn't have any romantic feelings towards him since he's kinda playboy (which I really hate), so yeah u can count that as a confirmation for "he feels lucky to know me" then??? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You don't need to feel romance for someone to feel lucky to have someone, nor have a karmic path with them :)

gianguyendo

Clover & Man - He feels lucky to have what he has with you, but he's optimistic about how he feels maybe he's still unsure or he's unsure you feel the same way. Man and heart - I feel at the moment this is saying your break has been successful and he's understood at least what he desires, maybe not how he feels but he's also quite a dependable person to rely on. I feel their is a certain type of love around you two I'm not sure if it's romantic or platonic and I'm not 100% sure either you know that yet however I feel it's a significant relationship to you both. Key and tree - I feel it's a karmic connection however it may cause you two a few problems :)

Xx
Thank you for stopping by😊 I can confirm that he's the one who is unsure. Our situation is quite unique and he's hesitate and unclear about the future because we have LD and both of us get bored easily by "out of sight out of mind" thing. On top of that, he's a badboy (or at least used to be) so I told him I need to reconsider my choice. It's one of my reasons for a break too

gianguyendo

You don't need to feel romance for someone to feel lucky to have someone, nor have a karmic path with them :)
LOL true, but i dnt think any other feeling is suitable for our relationship. We both admit that we like each other and decide to try our best to make it works.
About karmic relationship, i'm sure he doesn't believe in karmic connection or past life, etc...on the other hand I do believe it but don't have that feelings with him

Awkward.turtle91

Thank you for stopping by😊 I can confirm that he's the one who is unsure. Our situation is quite unique and he's hesitate and unclear about the future because we have LD and both of us get bored easily by "out of sight out of mind" thing. On top of that, he's a badboy (or at least used to be) so I told him I need to reconsider my choice. It's one of my reasons for a break too

LD? What is that if you don't mind me asking? :/ maybe if you get bored easily and he's a bad boy there's someone better waiting for you along the line that won't get bored of you :)
Xx

gianguyendo

LD? What is that if you don't mind me asking? :/ maybe if you get bored easily and he's a bad boy there's someone better waiting for you along the line that won't get bored of you :)
Xx
It's long distance πŸ˜€ Both of us are the type that get bored easily, especially me at the early stage of relationship. That's why I asked for a break too, to reevaluate my own feelings. Maybe you're right, there'll be someone out there that better fitted 😊