What are his feelings for me.

Hearted

Tower, heart, rider.

Tower heart, he was feeling alone in the relationship with me. Heart, rider: he is getting himself a new relationship?
Mirror: tower, rider. I will get a goverment message?

scorpiogirl

Why would you read tower rider as government message when you are asking about HIS feelings?
I am a beginner but I'll add my two cents, for what it's worth.
Tower is self control and separation, heart is passionate and romantic, rider is about approach or changes.
I think heart in the middle says plenty overall of good pleasant feelings, however tower mirroring the rider I feel that it could be saying their feelings have changed.
....interested to hear others!

don710

Tower = withdrawn
Heart = Union
Rider= pursuit

I feel like he has his sights on set on someone but maybe not necessarily you? The isolation of the tower and the flightiness of rider indicate that his "heart" may be looking for another.

scorpiogirl

Tower = withdrawn
Heart = Union
Rider= pursuit

I feel like he has his sights on set on someone but maybe not necessarily you? The isolation of the tower and the flightiness of rider indicate that his "heart" may be looking for another.
Interesting...I was thinking 'change of heart'!

Awkward.turtle91

I'm new but someone on here taught me to read in combinations rather then separately but we each other.

Here's my take

Tower and Heart - He feels lonely, and that there's been a separation. Have you two been a little bit wonky? I think he feels like your not quite yourself or maybe he needs some space.
Heart and Rider - I don't know where you got government message from? But I feel this could mean one day you may receive a passionate message from him or they there's someone new he quite likes allng the way.

Mirror cards? I don't understand all that,
I keep it simple and try not too over complicate things.

Sorry if I couldn't help much

Xx

Hearted

Thanks you all.
Pff love sucks.

Awkward.turtle91

Thanks you all.
Pff love sucks.

It does but you'll always find someone better then before :)

What doesn't kill you and all that jazz! Xx