Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

LittleOne

I've cast a chart but it has early degrees rising and the significators in late degrees. A bit of a mishmash. So I'll try again tomorrow

No worries. Out of curiosity what does it mean when the chart has early degrees rising and significators in late degrees which makes the chart unsuitable?

Minderwiz

Reading for LittleOne

All right Minderwiz! For an update I was given an offer on the job with my former employer!! Something did kind of unexpected did throw a curveball - I got some extra contract work out of nowhere which did make me think a bit. Contract work pays well but isn't consistent!

Ahh well, I will take the permanent role. May I ask if you see a committed relationship coming up for me once I settle into my new work location (I have to relocate)? For a timeframe I guess meeting someone by the year end.

The chart has Virgo rising, so your significator is Mercury, in Cancer in the eleventh house. Mercury is Peregrine so it has no essential dignity but it is in the eleventh, the house of hopes and aspirations and the house of friends and patronage. You clearly do have hopes relating to this issue and as the job involves travel Mercury Peregrine makes some sense - it's on it's travels and it's dependents on others to see it to it's destination. As your new (old) company is paying you to travel, I guess you have the patronage in place LOL.

The ruler of the seventh is Jupiter, and unfortunately Mercury is not in any dignity of Jupiter but again as this is a speculative question that's not a surprise.

Jupiter itself is in Leo in the twelfth house - I would take this to relate to the twelfth as dealing with hidden or unseen items (it is averse to the Ascendant and therefore is not 'seen' from the Ascendant). The original meaningd were enemies and sorrow but I think the later meaning of 'hidden' or 'secret' makes more sense in this context. Like all cadent houses, the twelfth was associated with travel (though not necessarily in a good way). Again the dimension of travel fits the question.

Generally the twelfth is not a good place, indeed it's the worst place in the chart, for getting things done. But as the 'Jupiter' person does not have to do anything but be there, that's not a serious defect.

The good news is that Jupiter is in the Terms or Bounds of Mercury, so whoever it is, they will be attracted to you. Not head over heels in love but then you wouldn't expect that of someone you have not met yet. That they will be attracted is a good start.

There is no aspect forming between Mercury and Jupiter, so it's not going to be a straightforward encounter. It's only going to happen if there's an intervention in some way.

The Moon is your co-significator, working for you. The Moon is in its Exaltation of Taurus in the ninth house. Like the eleventh this is a good placement, especially because it is applying to an aspect to Jupiter. The drawback is that aspect is a square - denoting difficulties but not denying the perfection.

So The chart indicates that there are prospects for romance in this new job, especially when you have to move/travel. It's not going to be easy though. There will be delays and difficulties but you should meet someone who is attracted to you.

Good luck!!!

Attachments

• LittleOne July 2015.pdf
    139 KB · Views: 135

Ronia

Hi Minderwiz, because I cast a chart with similar placements of the significators as in the one you are discussingabove, how about the exaltation of Jupiter? Dignity, no? I told my friend (Mercury) that tne upcoming man is someone she will strongly like (exalt) as she had Moon connection but in any case Mercury was exalting Jupiter while Jupiter was in smaller dignities of Mercury. I allowed the mutual reception albeit not equally strong on both sides.

Minderwiz

Good point Ronia!!! I was in a hurry to get this one done and missed the obvious because I'd jumped ahead to look at the Moon, there being no Mercury/Jupiter aspect.

You're quite right. She will like him and he will like her.

LittleOne

The chart has Virgo rising, so your significator is Mercury, in Cancer in the eleventh house. Mercury is Peregrine so it has no essential dignity but it is in the eleventh, the house of hopes and aspirations and the house of friends and patronage. You clearly do have hopes relating to this issue and as the job involves travel Mercury Peregrine makes some sense - it's on it's travels and it's dependents on others to see it to it's destination. As your new (old) company is paying you to travel, I guess you have the patronage in place LOL.

It's turned from hopes into a solid goal in my mind. A proper committed relationship has been missing from my life for a long time where all the other parts of my life have fallen into place.

I need to make new friends in my new working location - so I'm thinking new friends might play a part. I do have a bit of travel in this job. Obviously I relocated. The position itself involves a large geographic extent and some trips to other offices.

The ruler of the seventh is Jupiter, and unfortunately Mercury is not in any dignity of Jupiter but again as this is a speculative question that's not a surprise.

Jupiter itself is in Leo in the twelfth house - I would take this to relate to the twelfth as dealing with hidden or unseen items (it is averse to the Ascendant and therefore is not 'seen' from the Ascendant). The original meaningd were enemies and sorrow but I think the later meaning of 'hidden' or 'secret' makes more sense in this context. Like all cadent houses, the twelfth was associated with travel (though not necessarily in a good way). Again the dimension of travel fits the question.

Generally the twelfth is not a good place, indeed it's the worst place in the chart, for getting things done. But as the 'Jupiter' person does not have to do anything but be there, that's not a serious defect.

I think last time I had a speculative relationship reading from you it was hidden and required an intervention. I find this interesting that it has carried through - it's been almost a year and so many things in my life have changed but the conditions to my love life seem to continue being a mystery.

Who is the "jupiter person" - is that me... or the other person? I'm reading this as Jupiter is the other person.

It's making me think of that poem "Love at first sight" by Wislawa Szymborska... they are there but I'm just not seeing it, we keep missing each other or something.

The good news is that Jupiter is in the Terms or Bounds of Mercury, so whoever it is, they will be attracted to you. Not head over heels in love but then you wouldn't expect that of someone you have not met yet. That they will be attracted is a good start.

There is no aspect forming between Mercury and Jupiter, so it's not going to be a straightforward encounter. It's only going to happen if there's an intervention in some way.

The Moon is your co-significator, working for you. The Moon is in its Exaltation of Taurus in the ninth house. Like the eleventh this is a good placement, especially because it is applying to an aspect to Jupiter. The drawback is that aspect is a square - denoting difficulties but not denying the perfection.

So The chart indicates that there are prospects for romance in this new job, especially when you have to move/travel. It's not going to be easy though. There will be delays and difficulties but you should meet someone who is attracted to you.

Good luck!!!

Hahaha, oh man! I know you said it's good but I wish it would just come smoothly! My love life has always been a challenge!

Thank you very much Minderwiz for looking into this!

Ronia

Good point Ronia!!! I was in a hurry to get this one done and missed the obvious because I'd jumped ahead to look at the Moon, there being no Mercury/Jupiter aspect.

You're quite right. She will like him and he will like her.

Thank you for confirming my thoughts, Minderwiz!

Minderwiz

Reading for lkkei_

When you get the chance.... I would like to know Y and myselfs compatibility. Im also trying to see if this could be a healthy long term relationship. I'm female he is male I will pm birth dates.

The chart I cast has Libra rising, which is your Sun sign so there is a connection between the Ascendant and you. That makes your significator Venus and Y's significator Mars.

Venus lies in a late degree of Leo in the eleventh house of hopes and aspirations. Venus has a mutual reception by Terms with Mars, which is a good indication of mutual attraction. Venus is also in the Face or Decan of Mars, adding to your attraction to him.

Mars is in Cancer in the tenth house. As mentioned above Mars has a mutual reception by Terms with Venus, indicating mutual attraction but Mars is also in the Triplicity of Venus, which rules the Water Triplicity by Day. So if anything he's more attracted to you than you are to him. However the mutual reception by Terms is not strong enough to give a positive answer to the issue of a long term relationship. For that an applying aspect is needed between Venus and Mars or between the Moon and Mars, as the Moon is your co-significator.

The Moon is in Gemini, and incidentally has a mutual reception by Terms with Venus but is not in any dignity of Mars. Again there's no aspect forming between Moon and Mars.

So far we have attraction but not an indicator of a long term relationship but there is a another form of connection that could bring the matter to perfection. That is a relationship between by Antiscia. These are points equidistant from the solstice axis (0 Cancer to 0 Capricorn). Degrees of the zodiac that have this relationship have the same hours of daylight as each other when the Sun is on them. That gives them a connection, which is traditionally as strong as an aspect.

The Moon at 20 degrees 38 minutes Gemini has an antiscion (singular form) at 9 degrees 21 Cancer. Mars lies at 12 degrees 41 Cancer and so is conjunct the Moon's Antiscion (within 8 degrees of it).

So we now do have an indicator of perfection and we have attraction between you. So there looks like a very good chance that you two could form a long term relationship.

Attachments

• Lilkei July 2015.pdf
    139 KB · Views: 115

pageofswords9110

The chart I cast has Libra rising, which is your Sun sign so there is a connection between the Ascendant and you. That makes your significator Venus and Y's significator Mars.

Venus lies in a late degree of Leo in the eleventh house of hopes and aspirations. Venus has a mutual reception by Terms with Mars, which is a good indication of mutual attraction. Venus is also in the Face or Decan of Mars, adding to your attraction to him.

***yes I am attracted to him.

Mars is in Cancer in the tenth house. As mentioned above Mars has a mutual reception by Terms with Venus, indicating mutual attraction but Mars is also in the Triplicity of Venus, which rules the Water Triplicity by Day. So if anything he's more attracted to you than you are to him. However the mutual reception by Terms is not strong enough to give a positive answer to the issue of a long term relationship. For that an applying aspect is needed between Venus and Mars or between the Moon and Mars, as the Moon is your co-significator.

***I would've never thought he was more attracted to me. He doesn't act like it. He's actually been avoiding me.

The Moon is in Gemini, and incidentally has a mutual reception by Terms with Venus but is not in any dignity of Mars. Again there's no aspect forming between Moon and Mars.

So far we have attraction but not an indicator of a long term relationship but there is a another form of connection that could bring the matter to perfection. That is a relationship between by Antiscia. These are points equidistant from the solstice axis (0 Cancer to 0 Capricorn). Degrees of the zodiac that have this relationship have the same hours of daylight as each other when the Sun is on them. That gives them a connection, which is traditionally as strong as an aspect.

The Moon at 20 degrees 38 minutes Gemini has an antiscion (singular form) at 9 degrees 21 Cancer. Mars lies at 12 degrees 41 Cancer and so is conjunct the Moon's Antiscion (within 8 degrees of it).

So we now do have an indicator of perfection and we have attraction between you. So there looks like a very good chance that you two could form a long term relationship.

I kind of figured we were compatible for the long term. But as of now were going to remain friends. He has other situations going on that I don't want any parts of thank you for my reading.

Minderwiz

MissNine Reading

I've tried two charts up to now. Yesterday's had a very early degree of the sign rising. Today's has a late degree plus Saturn Conjunct the Ascendant and Moon with no light.

I'll leave it another day and try for the third and last time.

Minderwiz

I've now got an acceptable chart for Miss Nine, so I'll post the reading in the next couple of hours