Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Minderwiz

Yes horary can give an answer to that question but given that this is a continuing issue I think it's worth a look at the natal side if only for background context. There's a time lord method that is very relevant to career issues that I'd like to try - if you are interested

Ana's Song

Hi Minderwiz, would I be able to ask a question about my love life over the next six months, specifically outlook for my relationship with my current partner - we are going through a rough patch and I am misliking the emotional full moon at the end of the month with my birthday on 29th Dec... especially after our argument this full moon just past on 1st Dec! (Dates are GMT+12) Thank you

Ronia

Yes horary can give an answer to that question but given that this is a continuing issue I think it's worth a look at the natal side if only for background context. There's a time lord method that is very relevant to career issues that I'd like to try - if you are interested

You're right, it's a continuing issue and I'm starting to lose hope, to be honest. :( Of course, I'm interested and very grateful for your time! And I'll keep my horary question as it is as well: Will I find a desired job (or start a desired career) over the next six months?

Minderwiz

You're right, it's a continuing issue and I'm starting to lose hope, to be honest. :( Of course, I'm interested and very grateful for your time! And I'll keep my horary question as it is as well: Will I find a desired job (or start a desired career) over the next six months?

OK I'll do the horary reading, as asked. On the issue of the longer term and changes in your employment prospects, I'd like to look at the relevant periods and see what we can determine. I'm going to use a technique that was used in the prediction of the US Presidential election (which is really a job application and to do with employment prospects LOL) and seemed to work accurately.

Can you give some approximate dates (hopefully to the month and year, and better still if you can get the week) of your main employment changes since you started to work. That would include the period just before you did your degree and indeed the dates of your degree studies as well. You did give a brief overview in the eclipse/nodal returns thread, but if possible some more detail would help. You don't need to include the other stuff going on in your life, but your migrations where related to work would help.

If you start a new thread with the post, then it might be that Dave or others might want to contribute using other methods. The method I'm going to use treats transits as only likely to work if the planet(s) concerned are already activated by the current time lord phase.

Minderwiz

I have some problems with safari's reading (I don't think I quite understand the circumstances) so whilst I'm waiting for some clarification, I'll move on and check the questions in the pipeline.

Great!

I would like you to see how my love life will develop in the coming 6 months. Thanks!!!

I would like some basic information about the current situation. I can see three broad possibles:

You are already in a relationship, so your question really is, 'Will it last out the six months?'

You are seeing a potential partner who you would like to get to know and you want to know whether it will work out between you

You are not in any relationship and there's no obvious person involved but you would like to be in a relationship within six months.

Can you let me know which is the appropriate one, and of course feel free to make an amendments you like to the question.

Hi Minderwiz, would I be able to ask a question about my love life over the next six months, specifically outlook for my relationship with my current partner - we are going through a rough patch and I am misliking the emotional full moon at the end of the month with my birthday on 29th Dec... especially after our argument this full moon just past on 1st Dec! (Dates are GMT+12) Thank you

OK, I think I understand this one. You are really concerned about whether the relationship will still be in tact in six months time. My reading is therefore really 'Will my partner and I split up in the next six months?' A 'No' answer means that you will stay together. I should also be able to give some information on the mutual feelings, whichever way it goes.

My first reading will be for Ronia and her employment question. Thereafter, I'll do Mona18 and Ana's Song. If safari gets back to me, I'll fit that in as I go.

Mona18

I would like some basic information about the current situation. I can see three broad possibles:

You are already in a relationship, so your question really is, 'Will it last out the six months?'

You are seeing a potential partner who you would like to get to know and you want to know whether it will work out between you

You are not in any relationship and there's no obvious person involved but you would like to be in a relationship within six months.

Can you let me know which is the appropriate one, and of course feel free to make an amendments you like to the question.
Hi Minderwiz,

I am not in a relationship but have been getting readings that an ex might come back in my life, so prob #3 on your list ... I'd like to know if there is a relationship possibility in the next 6 months.

Thanks!!

Ronia

OK I'll do the horary reading, as asked. On the issue of the longer term and changes in your employment prospects, I'd like to look at the relevant periods and see what we can determine. I'm going to use a technique that was used in the prediction of the US Presidential election (which is really a job application and to do with employment prospects LOL) and seemed to work accurately.

Can you give some approximate dates (hopefully to the month and year, and better still if you can get the week) of your main employment changes since you started to work. That would include the period just before you did your degree and indeed the dates of your degree studies as well. You did give a brief overview in the eclipse/nodal returns thread, but if possible some more detail would help. You don't need to include the other stuff going on in your life, but your migrations where related to work would help.

If you start a new thread with the post, then it might be that Dave or others might want to contribute using other methods. The method I'm going to use treats transits as only likely to work if the planet(s) concerned are already activated by the current time lord phase.

Thank you. I'm not sure about a separate thread though... I'll post the info here:
first degree started in October 1994 - finished in spring, I think it as April, 1997
second degree started in October 2007 - finished in March 2002
first time my first employer liked my work and got an offer - October 1998
started working for him, my first career boost - January 1999
the tme between beginning of 2003 and the summer of 2004 - no job
second big career boost - had the conversation in summer 2004, started in September 2004
getting job in Canada - September 2006, temporary
moving to another job there - March 2007, got fired in May 2007
job in Toronto - April 2009, temporary, ended in April 2010

Since then zero.

Ana's Song

OK, I think I understand this one. You are really concerned about whether the relationship will still be in tact in six months time. My reading is therefore really 'Will my partner and I split up in the next six months?' A 'No' answer means that you will stay together. I should also be able to give some information on the mutual feelings, whichever way it goes..
That sounds fantastic, and if it helps I am a she (sun Capricorn, moon Aquarius) and he is a he (sun Taurus, moon Virgo).

Minderwiz

Thank you. I'm not sure about a separate thread though... I'll post the info here:
first degree started in October 1994 - finished in spring, I think it as April, 1997
second degree started in October 2007 - finished in March 2002
first time my first employer liked my work and got an offer - October 1998
started working for him, my first career boost - January 1999
the tme between beginning of 2003 and the summer of 2004 - no job
second big career boost - had the conversation in summer 2004, started in September 2004
getting job in Canada - September 2006, temporary
moving to another job there - March 2007, got fired in May 2007
job in Toronto - April 2009, temporary, ended in April 2010

Since then zero.

The reason I asked for a new thread was because it's a natal issue not a horary one. However on second thoughts it's a good thing that you did post here because I need to do a little bit of research using these dates to see if I can find any astrological pattern. When I've done I'll paste the data to the new thread (assuming I come up with something)