House's meaning other than home/family

Honeysun

Hello,

House came up in my reading (Cloud + Woman + House). However, I don't have any problems at home right now.

Could House refer to friends, relationships or even your own body or mental health? Could House also mean stability?

Thank you :)

DownUnderNZer

Security and stability.

It could mean a person is well established in a position with savings and investments. Also, that s/he looks to the family for security and is family oriented etc.

Or

Wanting a family and security/stability.

As the CLOUDS is before the WOMAN and not next to the HOUSE I would not be too concerned about the HOME.

Could be the woman has difficulties at times like moodiness or depression even an addiction. Macabre or dark side.

All depends on the question.

DND :)

Hello,

House came up in my reading (Cloud + Woman + House). However, I don't have any problems at home right now.

Could House refer to friends, relationships or even your own body or mental health? Could House also mean stability?

tarotlova

I get this for when people work from home too, Clouds signify the problems from working from home such as managing time or workload ETC.

Metafizzypop

I really don't know anything about Lenormad, so no one here should probably listen to me. But I just wanted to suggest one possibility.

A while back, someone here did a Lenormand reading for me on one of the Reading Exchange threads, and the House came up. It turned out that it was a reference to a real estate deal. So I think a house could mean property, and anything related to buying and selling it.

Just a thought.

Barleywine

This combination made me think of the old term (circa 1950s) for an "outside" woman (the extramarital sort) who brings trouble into the home: "home-wrecker." This might be more apropos if the Snake or the Fox were involved instead of the Clouds.

Although I've never used it this way, I have also seen the House described as enterprise or business ventures, not so much "working from home" as activities that can improve your standing or quality of life. Also, as the King of Hearts, it can show a friendly and secure man of the same age or older, unrelated to the querent.

Saskia

Hello,

Hi Honeysun, I'm a Lenormand newbie so take this with a grain of salt. To me it says:

You are not seeing something clearly regarding your home and a woman you live with (your mother? or perhaps yourself?). You might have assumptions that are not correct, or even fears or anxieties that are not really grounded on reality. Have you had trouble with communicating with a female friend/family member lately?