How to Co-work Beyond Romance

Bonny

Hi there,

Last week c, the man who was in my life in a big romantic way, communicated to stop (text/email) contact. But here's the thing, we see each other about half a dozen times a day at work, in which we interact for team projects as we help others and for meals etc ... Our work place is like a little world all of itself.

It's difficult. I asked, How does my guide recommend I treat him?

My interpretation of the cards below is to keep at the forefront of my mind the seperation or "divorce" for lack of a better term from him, focus on mental stability and doing a good job re monetary security.

Moon
Tower
Bear

Moon, tower - thinking about separation
Moon, bear - mental stability, thinking about another man

Tower, bear - divorce from a man. Secure money

Other additions?

B:)

Village Witch

Moon + Tower + Bear.

I would venture to say that Moon + Tower is telling you to keep your romantic feelings to yourself at work no matter how hard it is to do so. Bear can read as something very strong (your feelings) or can describe the man you are talking about. A big man, a man with lots of hair, your boss... You work with this guy and have strong feelings for him, obviously, but again those feelings are better kept isolated.

Bonny

Moon + Tower + Bear.

I would venture to say that Moon + Tower is telling you to keep your romantic feelings to yourself at work no matter how hard it is to do so. Bear can read as something very strong (your feelings) or can describe the man you are talking about. A big man, a man with lots of hair, your boss... You work with this guy and have strong feelings for him, obviously, but again those feelings are better kept isolated.

Thanks V!

Yes, the romantic feelings are not being cultivated anymore.
It is time to focus on my new goals.
The feelings have been strong but not enjoying resonance or residence here any longer.
Yes I work with this guy, he's part of the establishment that is my boss, so yes, very important to keep romantic feelings out of it.

A good help , thank you for this!

Saskia

How does my guide recommend I treat him?

Moon
Tower
Bear

I'm a complete newbie in Lenormand but this is what I see. I'm not yet good at reading pairs so I'm more focusing on individual cards.

There is attraction and pull which can't be denied (Moon and tides), but don't let it overwhelm you - don't become "lunatic".

Tower - be as professional as you can. You have a work persona you can use in this, too. You also seem to be popular and liked at work so you don't have much to worry about in any case about this workplace (Moon, Tower - popularity, authority).

Be "motherly" or "sisterly" towards him. You can turn your loving emotions into general caring. I read the bear to mean a *mother bear*, someone who's fiercely protective and strong, a matriarch. That way you don't have to outright try to deny or kill your feelings, but you can turn them into positive and benevolent actions.

Bonny

I'm a complete newbie in Lenormand but this is what I see. I'm not yet good at reading pairs so I'm more focusing on individual cards.

There is attraction and pull which can't be denied (Moon and tides), but don't let it overwhelm you - don't become "lunatic".

Tower - be as professional as you can. You have a work persona you can use in this, too. You also seem to be popular and liked at work so you don't have much to worry about in any case about this workplace (Moon, Tower - popularity, authority).

Be "motherly" or "sisterly" towards him. You can turn your loving emotions into general caring. I read the bear to mean a *mother bear*, someone who's fiercely protective and strong, a matriarch. That way you don't have to outright try to deny or kill your feelings, but you can turn them into positive and benevolent actions.

Thank-you Saskia!

I really like how you have reinforced the strength of the respect and popularity I have here and the idea of seeing him from a protective essence, that's interesting. I will need to ponder that more ... He has shown up needing the queen of coins nurturing before. I think you might be onto something but I daren't tend too much there just yet as I have this weakness towards him tenderness wise and need to be careful of staying too tuned as this might lead me to be a bit lunatic - like just now. But it is something I will wonder about more.

You're not a newbie in any of these methods Saskia. You bring brilliant suggestions.

B

Barleywine

The thing that jumped out at me strongly here is a need to protect yourself both emotionaly and financially by pursuing a solitary path, even though this could be depressing. Losing control of your feelings at work could negatively impact financial security (as in emotional indiscretion leading to the possibility of job loss). If the card following the Tower represents a person, the combination can show an aloof man or woman. This is just basic combo-building, with no intuitive inflection (Moon = work, emotions; Tower = solitary life, loneliness, a schism instigated by the person shown by the card to its left; Bear = long-term financial stability). Because the center card has no cards more than two positions away from it, it's given special status (according to Andy Boroveshengra), so the idea of protectiveness arising from the Tower applies to both the Moon and the Bear. Thus, the need to tread with caution applies equally to your job security and financial stability, independent of what it means to you in emotional terms. Don't let things escalate.

zhadee

hi B:),

looks like the Lenormand give you three solid advices here how to behave around C.

Moon is about reputation, and the way people look at you. It is in your power to create any image you like.
Tower is about drawing a line, showing backbone, determination and distance. A Tower is build in time, its walls are becoming stronger and higher.
Bear is about power, stamina and having a thick coat. Intense feelings.

Moon + Tower are about getting a different perspective. You will work on putting yourself together again, gaining new insights, and learning from the experience. Combined they speak about protecting your reputation, and putting a wall around your 'soft' side.

Tower + Bear are a matter of long breath, staying power, and getting an even thicker skin. But underneath that thick hide, the strong feelings of attraction, love and admiration are still in the works. So this combination comes as a reminder of keeping a wary eye on them. Love and passion that were rejected have the tendency to turn into jealousy, envy, grudge, and anger. The Bear is a One-Hit-Wonder: if in the right mood, heads will roll! Can have a healing effect, and afterwards the Bear storms away.
The Tower stays in place and cools this stuff down, so the danger lies in passion turning to cold anger, and may come with the wish for revenge.
A wise man once said that refusing a woman's attention is a dangerous thing to do. :p

Hope this is helpful :)

Bonny

The thing that jumped out at me strongly here is a need to protect yourself both emotionaly and financially by pursuing a solitary path, even though this could be depressing. Losing control of your feelings at work could negatively impact financial security (as in emotional indiscretion leading to the possibility of job loss). If the card following the Tower represents a person, the combination can show an aloof man or woman. This is just basic combo-building, with no intuitive inflection (Moon = work, emotions; Tower = solitary life, loneliness, a schism instigated by the person shown by the card to its left; Bear = long-term financial stability). Because the center card has no cards more than two positions away from it, it's given special status (according to Andy Boroveshengra), so the idea of protectiveness arising from the Tower applies to both the Moon and the Bear. Thus, the need to tread with caution applies equally to your job security and financial stability, independent of what it means to you in emotional terms. Don't let things escalate.

Yes, I am hearing the very loud message to protect myself.
This is definitely what I am doing.
That's great to see the message of the Tower in this way and the necessity you have correctly identified to not just watch out for financial security but my job's stability too.

I am just leaving after a break at said job now and will add to this and to zhadee' rich reply as well, once home.

Thanks so very much Barleywine.

B :)

~~~

The thing that impresses me is that the message is so subtle and so accurate with only three cards.
Yes, Barleywine, MOST important to neutralise or de-escalate the situation by due diligence around boundaries.
I am literally taking the energy out of all of my dealings with c right now.
Who knows what the future holds. Though it IS depressing and IS not what I want, that's not important. What's important is that I live as justly and wisely and tenderly as I can.
I won't be much chop with anyone in a love relationship if I am disfigured by the imprint of tangling in a web that all manner of good sense has said 'STOP', 'go no further' on just now.
My emotions and my security need to be insulated.
It is a 'Tower' of an institution that we both work in. So it takes centre place too, in that I bring my emotions and protective care to it (we look after kids). So yes, this all makes sense.
Prime focus is dignity, standing tall, and in effect safe guarding my feminine and material life.

Cheers Barleywine!!!!

Bonny

hi B:),

looks like the Lenormand give you three solid advices here how to behave around C.

Moon is about reputation, and the way people look at you. It is in your power to create any image you like.
Tower is about drawing a line, showing backbone, determination and distance. A Tower is build in time, its walls are becoming stronger and higher.
Bear is about power, stamina and having a thick coat. Intense feelings.

~~~
Thank-you Zhadee,

Great interpretation! I am fascinated by the tower INCREASING in its walls. This to me is exciting because I am most adept at dissolving walls between ailing parties but bringing walls to 'bear' where needed is a particularly new street for me.
Moon being about reputation in this instance makes sense! My reputation is growing. I am being called upon and asked to step into loads more opportunities daily now. So I am certain of my reputation and feel great about it.

~~~

Moon + Tower are about getting a different perspective. You will work on putting yourself together again, gaining new insights, and learning from the experience. Combined they speak about protecting your reputation, and putting a wall around your 'soft' side.

~~~

Yeh, c and I have been somewhere like this before.
I stayed away literally to preserve my soft side away from the pressure of our grief and attraction.
Now I see myself 'staying away' energetically whilst still being in the same room, table, prayer, dinner gathering as this person. It's a new perspective. Tough for me. Necessary for us all. (There are many others this effects.)

~~~

Tower + Bear are a matter of long breath, staying power, and getting an even thicker skin. But underneath that thick hide, the strong feelings of attraction, love and admiration are still in the works.

~~~

Thick skin ... ??

I don't think I can do this or he-hem, want to do this.
More a matter for me of disciplining thoughts to stay in healthy tracts, out of sentimentality. Got to have guts.

~~~

So this combination comes as a reminder of keeping a wary eye on them. Love and passion that were rejected have the tendency to turn into jealousy, envy, grudge, and anger.

~~~

Interesting take ...

~~~

The Bear is a One-Hit-Wonder: if in the right mood, heads will roll! Can have a healing effect, and afterwards the Bear storms away.

~~~

Scare-bear!! ;)

~~~

The Tower stays in place and cools this stuff down, so the danger lies in passion turning to cold anger, and may come with the wish for revenge.

~~~

The Tower is feeling pretty remote and refined and away from his fetching looks and enquiring courtesies at this stage. I think my conduct is more Tower than bear. If bear, She's a lovely content hibernator who won't be out til the bloody awful winter is OVER!!!!

~~~

A wise man once said that refusing a woman's attention is a dangerous thing to do. :p

~~~

You're funny Zhadee! Refusing this woman's attention is just plain sad ... for THEM!!!

~~~

Hope this is helpful :)

It really was - And Thank-you for your gifts of insight.