How to Meditation

aciddragon

Just the other day I started read a book I got on meditation. I read thur some of the different one but figured I would ask and see if any certain one that is good or better. I was checking out the Mystic Rose one. I read in one of the posts I browsed today about someone talking about listening to meditation tapes?!? How are they to follow and do there work well? Or is there better way?
Btw the book I'm read is Mediatation (the First and Last freedom) By Osho. All comments are welcome. :)

raeanne

Hi aciddragon,
I'm glad to hear that you are interested in meditation. I am a strong supporter of the BrainSync products. The web site is:
http://www.brainsync.com
There is a ten minute sample of the meditation music on this web site. Please use headphone with this sample to get the best idea of what these CDs/tapes are like. With these CDs/tapes, you can reach very deep levels of meditation. Some of the BrainSync products have guided meditation (someone talks and directs you through the meditation) and some of them are just the music and tones. I prefer the CDs over the tapes because my tape player makes a very loud click when it shuts off which startles me when I have just reached a deep level of relaxation. If anyone else has used any of these tapes (or anything similar), I would love to hear your comments. I know there are other companies that have similar products but I have been very satisfied with BrainSync. The tapes cost $11.95 US and the CDs are $14.95 US. I think this is a very good price.

aciddragon

Thanks. I will definitely check it out. That book I'm reading just threw me so I wanted to get some insight on what is good and works cause I've never done meditation...So I really don't have a clue. The parts of the book makes sense but I've alway thought meditating was more sitting and not dances/laught/shouting..ect. The book describe - stuff like laughing for 45 mins then sitting for 15 mins and listen to your thoughts and do this for a week. Then the next week cry for 45 mins then sitting for 15 mins and listen to your thought(btw this is the condensed verison). I don't mind trying stuff..but I want to hear from ppl who've done it and know instead of trying it and then going well that didn't work and feeling dumb about it. I think that would be more counter-productive. Does that make sense?!? Anyway, I'd love to hear more and I will for sure try them Cd's.
Thanks