NEED FOR PROTECTION SPELL FOR COMPUTER

Jeanette

To make a long story short, my mom's been having problems with her computer, ISP, e-mail, etc. She jokingly said she thought it was cursed (not realizing my interest in wicca) and I said I was sure I could offer a protection spell. She said she would appreciate it! (I thought she might be horrified). Anyway, I've found some protection spells for the whole home, but I haven't really found anything suitable for a computer! Any suggestions? Would the full moon be a good time for this type of spell? Any input will be appreciated :)

slinky_jo

Hey Jeanette - I've got a great one for you!

You'll need the four aces from your fave tarot deck (or even let your mother pick the deck), and you'll also need 4 quartz crystals.

Place the four aces on top of the hard drive in a cross shape +

Ace of pentacles at top, ace of swords below it, ace of wands on the right, ace of cups on the left.

In the center space of the card cross, place a crystal with it's point pointing at each card. As youarrange each crystal, say:

"Earth and Wind and Fire and Sea,
Moon and Sun, hear this plea.
Communications deities
All come forth and present be.
Join in forces and protect
All data, pixels, and connects.
Then weave a web both tight and sound
To stave off crashes this way bound.
Proect the software from all harm
And hardware too, from raging storm.
Please guard it well from other tricks
Like Loki's jumps and Murphy's kicks.
Stamp out virus and disease
So data flows out with ease.
To the aid, oh Ancients, come
Protect by Moon and Shining Sun.
So Mote It Be."

(hope this spell works well for you and your mother - blessed be!)

Jeanette

Hey, slinky_jo, thanks so much! I love it! I'm printing it out, and might even consider using it at work! Blessed be,