I got my Devil bag today!

Grizabella

I got my Devil bag today from baba! I'm feeling so thrilled and happy about that! :D :heart: :heart: :heart:

I have the image of the Devil on my desktop as wallpaper and I'm absolutely thrilled that I now have the bag!

Also, a mystery is solved for anyone who has been wondering! That green snake IS going down into the front of her dress! Kinkyyyyy!!! :rolleyes:

LOL I've always suspected it was so but couldn't be sure whether it was going down her dress or was just rearing its head at the front of her dress.

For the bag I chose the vintage wine-colored velvet with silver fringe and drawstrings. It's just beautiful and such excellent workmanship----I'm finally fulfilled with my little VR "family". I have the VR regular set, the VR Gold, a Moon bag and now the Devil bag. What more could a girl want? The Moon bag is holding my regular VR deck, the Devil bag holds the VR Gold deck, and I keep the journal and the book in a beautiful Victorian-themed cigar box my youngest daughter brought to me on a recent visit.

Just had to share my joy. And share the news about that snake, too! :p

6 Haunted Days

Yay! I know how it is to wait soooo long for something you want so badly. I am so so excited to get a bag from Baba Studio's, I am waiting for when I preorder the Gothic. Not sure which one yet, I know it's going to be a hard choice.

AJ

you are definitely smitten... which is wonderful!

Schehrazada

Solitaire!! Now tell me... what DON'T you have from the VR collection?? LOL

Best,

S.

Grizabella

I have everything I need. :thumbsup:

Now I just need sitters. :cool3:

Rhiamon

wow!!!! Glad to see you found a deck that really appeals to you!!! :D