Identifying a tarot deck

autumnsky38

Hi everyone. I haven't been here in ages, but I was on ebay last night and found a t-shirt that had a tarot card image on it and I've fallen in love with that picture! The seller didn't know which tarot deck it came from, and so I thought I'd come here and see if anyone might know of a way I can research this?

I saved a picture to my computer so that I could show it, but am not sure how to do that here on the site. If there is a way to show a pic here or possibly in an email to another member, that would be great.

In the meantime, thanks so much for your help!
Tracy

karen0205

You can put the picture in your post as an attachment.
If you scroll down past the text box when you are typing, you'll see 'manage attachments'
Click on that and it will let you upload the pic.

It would be good to see the shirt or do you have the item number from
ebay so I could go see the shirt there?

Wynter_Wytch

Why don't you cut and paste the link to the t-shirt into your post?

Wynter Wytch

Zephyros

Only subscribers can post attachments, I think, but I think you can post the link to the sale, or upload the picture to something like photobucket and then post that link.

gregory

If it's a rather lovely DEATH - I can't find a deck with that image - it may be a stock image people use, as it is all over the internet in fashion stores....

karen0205

If it's a rather lovely DEATH - I can't find a deck with that image - it may be a stock image people use, as it is all over the internet in fashion stores....

can you post the photo or the item number?

gregory

I can - but I've NO idea if it is the one the OP was looking at:

Here it is. I was just seeing what I could find....

ahclem

I can - but I've NO idea if it is the one the OP was looking at:

Here it is. I was just seeing what I could find....

It's apparently an image by the Polish illustrator Damian Augustyniak. Couldn't find any evidence of any other card images. You can see some more of his work here.

gregory

How you did that ? I tried with googleimage search and nada !

ahclem

How you did that ? I tried with googleimage search and nada !

Elementary my dear gregory.

Starting with your link, I noted that the listing was for a "Restyle" T-shirt. Googling "restyle death card" I found this page.

There, I noted, "Graphic project: GuzikArt" which leads to Damian's Facebook page.

From there, it was simply a matter of clicking his "About" link to find the link to his page on the Polish digart.pl community (which seems to be a Polish equivalent of deviantArt).

Of course, I know you don't do Facebook, but his profile info is public, so you can see it anyway. His email address is there as well, in case anyone wants to write him to suggest he do an entire deck.