If only I was rich, I would take a trip to the far sight ...

Little Baron

I think I have just found my perfect deck ...

Just not at my perfect price ...

$17o Australian dollars is quite a bit out of my price range. How much is that converted into pounds?

Such a shame.

I know I critisise a lot of new decks and complain about the buy vibe, but this one looks fabulous. I am sure a lot of collectors will buy it. But I just think it would be amazing to read.

Really disappointed. If the price had been lower, then I would have just got it.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/far-sight/

:(

LB

frelkins

are those kurrowangs or australian magpies on the 3 of air? i once lost a bag of apples to a group of those cheeky guys in tasmania!

with the strong pound, i think the deck just GBP70 or so.

Little Baron

frelkins said:
with the strong pound, i think the deck just GBP70 or so.

Thanks. It is not that I couldn't afford it, or that I don't think it is worth the printing costs and hard work of the artist. I just can't justify it at the moment.

LB

Jewel

LB I was also looking at this deck yesterday and although I already own three perfect decks *LOL*, thought this would make a really nice new reading deck! ... I am curious to know how much that is in USD as well, I am guessing the price is quite steep .... not to mention shipping costs!

Sidhe-Ra

It really does look stunning, doesn't it? I, too continue to gaze wistfully at the scans and sigh...

Has anyone out there bought it yet?

Blessings,

Em x

P.S. I bet Adam has...

Little Baron

Jewel said:
LB I was also looking at this deck yesterday and although I already own three perfect decks *LOL*, thought this would make a really nice new reading deck! ... I am curious to know how much that is in USD as well, I am guessing the price is quite steep .... not to mention shipping costs!

It's funny because usually I look at things and think that they are nice and that is all but looking at this is making me feel quite down because it really is so very nice. It has aspects of all the decks I love in it - the Voodoo, the Morgan Greer. The courts look great. And there is such understanding in many of the characters eyes. Not gonna go on about it as it is disappointing to know that I probably won't get a copy.

LB

fairyhedgehog

It's 140 US dollars or £70. You can get that kind of info here really easily.

Jewel

fairyhedgehog said:
It's 140 US dollars or £70. You can get that kind of info here really easily.
~faints~ well I will not be getting that deck!

fairyhedgehog

PS this deck is utterly brilliant and breathtaking!

Little Baron

Jewel said:
~faints~ well I will not be getting that deck!

I was half-convincing myself to just order. I spend that kind of cash going out for the night, and this would be a considerably better than a hangover.

But I probably won't. There are a few cards that I didn't like as much [even though there are seven alternatives to major arcana cards], and that kind of thing really niggles me. But some of those courts looked like the best ever *sigh*.