if you had to pick....

GotH

Which Queen would be the ideal woman?

Now I know that a true ideal woman would have a bit of every queen in her but keeping one at her purist, I think the Queen of Pentacles might be the closest one to having it all. Dignity, class, poise.. she has lots of money. She's not really bitchy or emotional. She looks naturally beautiful. This sounds good to me..

What do you think?

Eremita90

The Queen of Wands would be my perfect fag hag :D I mean she's strong, quite patient, meditative, at times bitchy when needed... Also, I love how, according to Crowley "Her face expresses the ecstasy of one whose mind is well in-drawn to the mystery borne beneath her bosom" while her actual face is saying "Crowley, WTF dude, really?!?". It has always been my favourite queen, maybe just out of my Aries parochialism, and although I end up represented mostly by the Queen of Swords, and I don't know how these two girls would get along.

Nineveh

Queen of Coins

I believe that she is comfortable mentally, physically, and financially. She's moved beyond the " hustle and grind" of the queen of wands and not as emotionally sensitive as the queen of cups. The queen of swords is okay but sometimes her "verbal sword" can hurt others even unintentionally. The queen of wands can be the woman who "cuts throats" and "back stabs" to get to the top and stay there...too much mental unrest.

anie

Queen of Pents...
she has her sh#t together IMO. I just love looking at her.. she is proud, strong, successful, caring and attractive. She might be a bit intimidating to a regular guy, but so what! good to keep them on their toes isn't it....:)

I bet she can be a bit of a vixen where her lover is concerned (but only one lover at a time.. she seems pretty loyal).... I see this through her self confidence.. not a big ego, but self confident.

Tanga

"if you had to pick..."

Queen of Wands for me as "the ideal woman".

Wise and capable. Adaptable. A super sassy and successful multi-tasker of home, career, social life and magic. She's the energetic and loveable high priestess of the coven. Physically fit and having a magnetic quality that draws in people and fuzzy creatures alike.

Kristyjnh

Hmmm... well, the Queen of Pents is the natural homemaker, business owner, crafter, cook... She is quite adept at creating things related to the physical or financial realm. She might be the "ideal" woman in the more traditional gender roles.

Personally, my ideal is the Queen of Swords, an intelligent woman who can stand on her own, a writer, speaker, and the know-it-all you can always go to for answers. That's what I'm aiming for, anyway.

GotH

Ha! Love your input. :) So far the running is:

Queen of Pentacles: 3
Queen of Wands: 2
Queen of Swords: 1
Queen of Cups: 1

Queen of Pentacles, the traditional girl who built her own castle.
Queen of Wands, the energetic career girl.
I definitely get the Queen of Swords to be the fighter here. She'd cut ya up!
Queen of Cups, compassion and sympathy she anticipates your needs. Sweet.

EmpressArwen

Queen of Cups. I'm an emotional person so the Queen of Cups is my soul sister. She is love and compassion, empathy and sympathy. Yes, she can be a bit psycho...jealous...possibly stalkerish if you ant to look at the dark side of this...but hey, can't we all....um, or maybe its just me. lol

Anyway, love is it...and the Queen of Cups is all about the love.

GotH

Yay!!!! One for the Queen of Cups. She is quite emotional and we all do get a little bit of her in us at least once a month. :p Without her there would be no sweetness though.. :heart:

conurelover

I can't decide between the Queen of Cups and the Queen of Swords!

I am leaning towards Swords...