I'm back! And I'm nearly finished...

Sidhe-Ra

Hi everyone!

As some of you may have noticed, i have been offline for the last few weeks, due to computer virusy badness. Grrr.

But I'm back up and at em, and thankfully haven't lost any work- phew!

Anyway, I hope you're all well and happy- I've still been beavering away, and have a lot of scanning to catch up with! I'll update my site over the next few days- Dancers are now complete and I'm currently working on warrior four. That means only TEN cards to go! It's the final countdown...

In the meantime, i scanned the latest complete card to make sure everything was still working okay, so here's a sneaky peek for you. hopefully the whole deck will be done towards the beginning of November.

Many blessings,

Em x

Attachments

• Warrior Three small.jpg
    Warrior Three small.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 213

Alta

Viruses, ugh, doesn't it just make you question the need to live of certain sectors of humanity? Glad you are back and the new card is impressive. Well done!

Hope your other projects are going well too.

jackdaw*

It's a wonderful card. So glad you didn't lose any of your work to the virus!

Sidhe-Ra

Updates

Thank ye Marion and Queen o' P!

I've spent the evening scanning all the latest paintings in, so all the cards so far, including the completed Dancers suit, can be seen here- www.ecarding.photosite.com

Blessings to all!

Em xx

raventepes

I've been waiting ever so paitently for a full deck. Majors only decks just don't do it for me.

RubyRuby

What a wonderful deck. The colors are so vibrant.

Moonboy

I really love your work

excellent

Mimers

Oh, I am so happy to see you back! I am so looking forward to owning the complete deck.

Hope you are doing well Em!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you so much, everyone! Oh, 'tis nice to be online again :)

Hugs for all, and will let you all know when I am finished! (And then, the Mabinogion Oracle!)

Blessings,

Em xxx

aibhlin

Oh my...

You've outdone yourself, dancer two, seven and eight are all brilliant and the whole suit is gorgeous. All I can say really is wow.