Index: Pictures of Trimmed Decks

Cenz

Hedera said:
I trimmed my Deviant Moon as soon as I received it - and it looks great, and is SO much easier to shuffle!

It's beautiful Hedera!Absolutely beautiful!I've been thinking trim my DM but i don't have enough confidence to do it.I really like it borderless, the images just popped out.I wish there's some kind of Tarot Trimming Services.

thorhammer

I trimmed the DM as soon as I got it, too (and promptly traded it away :D). I found that the borders on the back are slightly smaller than those on the front, and so I trimmed to the back ones. This left beautiful borderless backs, with a tiny white border on the fronts - superb!!! I thought it was a really great result.

\m/ Kat

thorhammer

Thanks, GP :)

I've begun trimming my newly acquired Rune Oracle, by Jackson and RavenWolf. Those hideousYELLOW borders just had to go, and the cards were a ridiculously large size anyway. Looks tons better, though a little chilly :)

\m/ Kat

Attachments

• Rune Oracle Trim.jpg
    Rune Oracle Trim.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 649

BodhiSeed

Wow, those look so much better Thorhammer! I believe I'll have to give mine a go as well when I have some free time.

Astraea Aurora

Hanson-Roberts had to get a trimming job, I couldn't stand the white borders, kept me from blending them into one another.

So, here is a before picture:
http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/Astraea_Aurora/Tarot/?action=view&current=1HRvorher.jpg

And this is how they look like after trimming:
http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/Astraea_Aurora/Tarot/?action=view&current=2HRnachher.jpg

Another reason for trimming: They now have a nice bag and are small enough to take with me every day.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Crescent

Hanson Roberts looks great without the borders... Well done!!

thorhammer

bodhran said:
Wow, those look so much better Thorhammer! I believe I'll have to give mine a go as well when I have some free time.
The great part is . . . there's only 24 of them :laugh: :D I didn't do the blank one, don't use it and it doesn't have the yellow borders anyway. So it's going to become a bookmark, I reckon :D

Astraea - the HR looks kinda like the Morgan Greer trimmed! LOL

\m/ Kat

Astraea Aurora

Crescent said:
Hanson Roberts looks great without the borders... Well done!!

Thanks Crescent! It's enormous how much they come to life now, the soft colors shine really brightly. It just feels very good!!

Astraea Aurora :grin:

pippi

Updated the index! :)

thorhammer

Thanks, pippi :D

I've finished off my trim job on the Tarot of the Trance that franniee sent to me - it looks great! The cards were just a bit too long to be able to shuffle comfortably, and the white borders were a drag. The copyright notice on the fronts of the cards was majorly annoying, and the borders on the backs just looked weird. All in all, it was screaming to be trimmed :D LOL.

Being a US Games deck printed in Belgium, the cards are just awesome, so the trim has not affected the thickness of the deck or the edges at all. I am so pleased with the result.

\m/ Kat

Attachments

• Trance Trim.jpg
    Trance Trim.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 565