Intensive Deck Study - Newly Started

Soaring Eagle

Ok guys- so here is the link to my new post: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2902484#post2902484

I do appreciate the feedback from everyone- and have been enjoying the posts. Soaring Eagle- you are driving through your deck- wow! I plan on one card a day, and that should leave me a good 10 days at the end to practice spreads within my 3 month timeframe for the IDS.

Hope you all are having a great day! Keep up the great work- I am loving the posts :D

Amy

I truly hadn't planned on working through it so fast. TRULY!! I also planned on ONE card per day, but my energy levels have been running at top speed, and I can't even think about anything else. It's like my deck is telling me that it wants to be used, and knows that I'm not doing readings until I've finished.

The imagery is fantastic and it makes me so excited to move to Alaska.

Are you moving to Alaska? I lived there 10 years (Petersburg in the SE), and have always wanted to go back, but life has carried me south, not north.

Penthasilia

I left a post on your study group thread. It might help.

Thanks- I posted a reply back.

We are going to be moving to the Anchorage area next year, and are so looking forward to it. This card really made me "home sick" for my upcoming home :D

Soaring Eagle

Thanks- I posted a reply back.

We are going to be moving to the Anchorage area next year, and are so looking forward to it. This card really made me "home sick" for my upcoming home :D

Actually, this card made me miss Alaska even more also. It's a part of me that has never been completely hidden and likes to "come out and play" at the strangest times.

Penthasilia

3 of Swords- Maat tarot

Hey guys- I posted my new one for today here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2903644#post2903644

My daughter was feeling better, so she joined me today- and it was lovely having a partner!

Wow, this card is amazingly full of emotion. For those who have not seen the Maat tarot, I encourage you to take a look at this one, it is probably one of the most amazingly evocative cards in this deck. You can feel the swords pierce your own heart when you look at it. And, strangely enough, that sorrow deepens your love for those around you.

I was glad my daughter was with me today, when I worked with this card. It comforted me a great deal. It has put me into a reflective mood for the day, so I will probably not be on AT much, or at least until this evening- though I appreciate any/all feedback.

Hope you guys are doing well in your IDS.

Amy

Ivy Rhiannon

Ok guys- so here is the link to my new post: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2902484#post2902484

My daughter bowed out today- she is not feeling well :(

Anyway- this card is just so absolutely fantastic it has put me in a fabulous mood for the day! The imagery is fantastic and it makes me so excited to move to Alaska.

The wolf- he reminds me of my moon-doggy- our siberian husky Brighid. They have the same type of face and look to them.

This card was a pleasure to work with- and to me, so much better than the traditional blinded 2 of swords. The Inuit woman in this card makes it for me, the wisdom and caring on her face are spectacular.

The card gave me the story again- similar to how it came up for the Tower card, so I just wrote what she told me.

I do appreciate the feedback from everyone- and have been enjoying the posts. Soaring Eagle- you are driving through your deck- wow! I plan on one card a day, and that should leave me a good 10 days at the end to practice spreads within my 3 month timeframe for the IDS.

Hope you all are having a great day! Keep up the great work- I am loving the posts :D

Amy

Oh that is a nice interpretation! Very cool pent! :D

I'm going to join you on the Vision Quest Tarot study Soaring Eagle as soon as I get mine! i am loving your descriptions :D Wow you lived in alaska? That sounds like an amazing place! I could never get my partner up there. He hates the cold and snow. :( I"m the opposite!

Soaring Eagle

Vision Quest

I have a couple more threads that I added to the Vision Quest study group. They are:
Ace of Air, Two of Air, and Three of Air.

It's nice to see everyone working on their IDS!! :)

I'm going to join you on the Vision Quest Tarot study Soaring Eagle as soon as I get mine! i am loving your descriptions :D Wow you lived in alaska? That sounds like an amazing place! I could never get my partner up there. He hates the cold and snow. :( I"m the opposite!

The more the merrier. :) As I truly love this deck, even when I finish my IDS, I will be checking the Study Group threads to see if anyone has commented, and will add comments as the need arises.

Owl Song

Hello all. I'd like to participate as well.

Deck: Legacy of the Divine Tarot

Reason for choosing deck: I love Marchetti's work and I think this looks like a deck that would be well worth my time to use exclusively for a while.

Guidelines:

1. Time frame: 10/13/2011 to 01/01/2012
2. I will be using LOTDT exclusively. I may do an occasional oracle reading with Marchetti's "Oracle of Visions."
3. I will do daily 3 card readings which I will jot down in a journal.
4. The only Tarot book I will permit is the one that comes in the kit with LOTDT.
5. I'll post at least once a week on this thread to support other IDS-ers and to share my experiences.

Looking forward to it!

Soaring Eagle

Hello all. I'd like to participate as well.

Deck: Legacy of the Divine Tarot

Reason for choosing deck: I love Marchetti's work and I think this looks like a deck that would be well worth my time to use exclusively for a while.

Guidelines:

1. Time frame: 10/13/2011 to 01/01/2012
2. I will be using LOTDT exclusively. I may do an occasional oracle reading with Marchetti's "Oracle of Visions."
3. I will do daily 3 card readings which I will jot down in a journal.
4. The only Tarot book I will permit is the one that comes in the kit with LOTDT.
5. I'll post at least once a week on this thread to support other IDS-ers and to share my experiences.

Looking forward to it!

Nice to have you join us Starlily. :) I'll add you to the participant's list.

Wow, I just went and looked at your deck. What a great deck! :) Another one goes on my wishlist!!