Interesting combo

SamJam

Hi Everyone,
I told my ex that i missed him and I was communicating with him very openly and I'm just waiting for him to respond.
So i did a reading this morning and for the most part it made sense to me up until i pulled a card for clarity.

So in the near future position i got the Queen of Cups and then for the outcome I got the 9 of swords. I took that as I worry too much and my love situation is giving me way too much anxiety.I pulled an extra card for the outcome and I got the 4 of wands. I didn't know how to interpret that.

I figured maybe queen cups could also represent me being open with him about my feelings but being open with him is giving me a lot of anxiety because i cant read his mind. But 4 of wands meaning it all works out and i'm worrying for no reason. Of course I'm bias and probably completely off.

Any thoughts?

IndigoWaves

The 'Near Future' Queen of Cups reflects an ongoing focus on feelings for him and waiting for his response. The 9 of Swords 'Outcome', however, suggests that you'll become upset -- by either no reply at all or an unfavorable one. The 4 of Wands shows attempts to bypass that pain/loss with optimism, and perhaps further actions to encourage his return.

dandelionwine

Hi samjam
I think the four of wands points to a timing of a resolution of your relationship problem.
I know timing with the tarot is a bone of contention with many not being able to agree, but can I stick my neck out so to speak and say I think within 4 weeks you will both be seeing things clearer and know where you stand.
best wishes

SamJam

Thank you both!
I really appreciate it!

EmpyreanKnight

The Queen of Cups does refer to you, as the querent/reader with an intense emotional concern (Cups). The 9 of Swords say that you do worry too much over your ex, the 4 of Wands (being clarificatory) is like the cards saying don't worry, that it will stabilize soon, and that whatever happens, in the long run it will lead to harmony in general and contentment on your side.

Sulis

Moderator note - Feedback

Hi SamJam

Could you please leave some feedback for EACH PERSON who has replied and for anyone else who replies after that?
Just address each reading you've been given and let the person who has done the reading know how their thoughts match your situation and if they don't, explain why.

Here are some tips on leaving good feedback from the posting rules (click here and please read):
Feedback helps us all to learn..
Leaving feedback means letting each person who has replied know how their interpretations match the situation you're reading about.. Feedback helps people to see how the cards work in real life situations..

We try to ensure that threads here are equal exchanges and the people who reply or who are just reading threads get as much out of them as the thread starter.. Without feedback there is no exchange and that's not fair..

A note about the type of feedback that we'd like to see here - this is taken from the previous version of the posting rules and it offers some good tips about giving feedback:

• “Thanks” or “That was helpful” is NOT feedback. Detail is required.
  • you must give a response to every person who helps you with the cards, and generally within a day or two (there can be exceptions if a situation is unfolding). You don't have to list everything they said but at least discuss some of their points.
  • get involved in the process, besides helping you with the situation this process will increase your own reading skills
  • if the interpretation of cards wasn't clear – ask politely for an explanation
  • if you do not agree, explain why courteously
  • has the interpretation clarified the situation for you? If so, how?
  • please note that an update on the situation is not full feedback unless you link it to some of the interpretations, however, updates are always very welcomed.

Please, no more replies until SamJam has caught up with her feedback.

Sulis - moderator

mrs ahab

Hi Everyone,
I told my ex that i missed him and I was communicating with him very openly and I'm just waiting for him to respond.
So i did a reading this morning and for the most part it made sense to me up until i pulled a card for clarity.

So in the near future position i got the Queen of Cups and then for the outcome I got the 9 of swords. I took that as I worry too much and my love situation is giving me way too much anxiety.I pulled an extra card for the outcome and I got the 4 of wands. I didn't know how to interpret that.

I figured maybe queen cups could also represent me being open with him about my feelings but being open with him is giving me a lot of anxiety because i cant read his mind. But 4 of wands meaning it all works out and i'm worrying for no reason. Of course I'm bias and probably completely off.

Any thoughts?

the 4 of wands also is about openness, coming out into the open and letting down barriers in order to be happy and more carefree.

Sulis

Another moderator note

Please, no more replies until feedback has been given..

See my moderator note above.

Sulis - moderator

SamJam

The 'Near Future' Queen of Cups reflects an ongoing focus on feelings for him and waiting for his response. The 9 of Swords 'Outcome', however, suggests that you'll become upset -- by either no reply at all or an unfavorable one. The 4 of Wands shows attempts to bypass that pain/loss with optimism, and perhaps further actions to encourage his return.

I waited a few days for a response or for him to reach out and received nothing which was upsetting but I quickly realized that it did not matter and definitely went straight to optimism though i have no intention of reaching out to him to encourage his return since he's made it pretty clear he doesn't care.

SamJam

The Queen of Cups does refer to you, as the querent/reader with an intense emotional concern (Cups). The 9 of Swords say that you do worry too much over your ex, the 4 of Wands (being clarificatory) is like the cards saying don't worry, that it will stabilize soon, and that whatever happens, in the long run it will lead to harmony in general and contentment on your side.

That's definitely how I interpreted it originally. Right now I am content with the situation and accepting that I may never see him again.