Interesting World Rx Literal Meaning

intuitivetarot

Just wondering if anyone ever pulled this card and thought, Not the end of the world. Well, not necessarily right away, but by the end of the your reading, did it ever occur to you that this could be an interpretation for world Rx? This was one of the clarifiers I pulled for Queen of Pentacles, which I interpreted as financial independence and abundance. My original question was about my finances.

lightsofblue

intuitivetarot

Thanks for the input. That's an interesting outlook too. I could see that if I were reading on how much wealth I would accrue. I was reading to see what I should know about how to finance a venture though. :/ Not sure if it'd make a difference, but the other clarifiers are the Emperor upright and 10 of Cups upright. I see the Emperor as being your boss and standing up for yourself, and the 10 of Cups as "fairy tale endings", ultimate happiness, and happy home life. I love that I got 10 of Cups--it's such a good sign! :)

lightsofblue

intuitivetarot

Sorry, I think I edited my message while you were typing...but I was saying that I wasn't looking to see how much wealth I would make. I was just reading to see what I should know about financing a certain venture. :)

lightsofblue

lightsofblue

intuitivetarot

Wait...I don't know how to finance the venture yet though. Just looking for guidance on where to look. Perhaps collaborating with the family since the Emperor can be a parent? Although, on second thought, I'm not sure if this card represents an individual since I usually get it for standing up for one's beliefs. :/

lightsofblue

Puffette

Just wondering if anyone ever pulled this card and thought, Not the end of the world. Well, not necessarily right away, but by the end of the your reading, did it ever occur to you that this could be an interpretation for world Rx? This was one of the clarifiers I pulled for Queen of Pentacles, which I interpreted as financial independence and abundance. My original question was about my finances.

Sometimes the world reversed suggests the feeling of "world upside down" in which everything seems to go wrong,things are messed up or the possibilities of gaining money seem to be blocked(the sources).. which says that the person in cause might have difficulties on getting a job or gets rejected on interviews..or simply at the work place there are problems and stuff not going well,being mistreated or in the danger of being fired because colleagues complot or stuff like that.
I even had it once representing discrimination or feeling outworldly,not integrated.
As finances it shows that there might be a leak,maybe money ended very fast or simply to replace them gets more difficult so there it comes the debts..
Cards in reversed have their potential blocked.. it says things are possible to resolve but it wont happen fast and in order to unblock the road there is a lot of effort needed and help!!!