irrelevant readings

EveAnna

Hi Major Tom,

The headache isn't really that painful plus I don't get it every time I read but when I do and I'm doing the reading its like a veil has been lifted, the cards are vivid, so clear and the meanings unmistakable. I would rather not have the headache, :), but they happen. I will try that though when i ask my question I'll ask for a clear reading without the headache :) Also it only every happens when I read for myself never for others.

Demon Goddess

I'm just new to the board, so forgive me if I speak out of turn.

I never ask a question, I always just let the cards tell me what they have to tell. I find that if I ask a question, it just makes the person I'm reading for think they're the ones deciding what the cards will be about and it gives me a headache. The power that I feel from the cards decides what to tell, and I've yet to ever find irrelevance. Even if I've wanted a response to a specific question, the cards answer what they want not what I want them to.

The reader who mentioned the headaches (I'm sorry I don't know anyone's names yet)... I used to get those until I stopped trying to make the cards give me a response to a specific query... have you tried reading without a question in mind?

jade

i never ask questions, therefore, i never get irrelevant readings although, i have one a couple of sep. occasions gotten a reading that made absolutely no sense whatsoever and i realized that the querent wasn't supposed to get a reading at that time.

that doesn't happen anymore because now i listen to that little voice saying, 'nope, not now'.

:)
jade

Kimon

Hello,
I agree with Misifu; the tarot always, without exception answers. The point is if we are able to understand it. Sometimes the spread is in a fantastical oxford english, but sometimes its talking in some heavy dialect we have to concentrate a lot to understand. The difference is just in the outcome of our mouth to repeat what the cards say. If we have just understood the basic meaning, but not the details it is more stressful; anyway I dont think the cards ever shut up at certain ocasions. :)
Greetings,
Kimon

Maur

Quote:EveAnna (02 Sep, 2001 07:39):
Hi Major Tom,

The headache isn't really that painful plus I don't get it every time I read but when I do and I'm doing the reading its like a veil has been lifted, the cards are vivid, so clear and the meanings unmistakable. I would rather not have the headache, :), but they happen. I will try that though when i ask my question I'll ask for a clear reading without the headache :) Also it only every happens when I read for myself never for others.

Me too. I also get headaches if I had a really good reading, and the meanings JUMP out at me. Its almost like a draining -- at different kind of headache.
Maur