Is my deck a THoth inspired one?

Le Fanu

the Two of Scepters is mars in aries, and since it's the first card it's also the most powerful, the most energizing, in the Wands which is the highest element. So the Two of Scepters has that martian fiery war-like energy.
I love this card. That gyrating warrior gripping the spear. Now if that's not "Dominion", I don't know what is. I shall do my utmost to like the rest of the deck. May dig it out this weekend!

This thread could get interesting...More interesting I should say...

Zechariah13

i think the thing i like most about this deck are the pinches of darkness added to cards that are almost always seen as completely benign. Like the Empress. her description is all about Warmth, Mothering, Nurturing, Empathy and all that warm fuzzy stuff. But if you pay attention, she has just fed. pale blood is at the corners of her mouth and bright red is splattered on her gown. Just love the Juxtaposition there

Elendil

It was this thread that informed my choice of deck in the 'Deck For A Week' series that has just started - and it also inspired me to start a blog!

Zechariah13

It was this thread that informed my choice of deck in the 'Deck For A Week' series that has just started - and it also inspired me to start a blog!
YAAYYY!!! I FEEL INSPIRATIONAL, if a little off topic sometimes *chuckles*