Ive randomly ended up doodling what looks like an Angel.

Sharla

Yesterday i was watching a video on youtube, and it was a spiritual sort of video too, as i do feel like i'm ready to connect with my guide more now.

And my hand just started randomly drawing this doodle....i was aware i was drawing it, and i could have stopped my hand if i wanted too, i had free will to do this, but i didn't want to, i wanted to know what i was drawing iykwim.
So yes it's like automatic writing but i'm subconsciously doodling instead....it was like i was looking over someone's shoulder waiting to see the finished result.

This is the drawing....

https://postimg.org/image/xja4riei3/

What i can see is four eyes and maybe even another two eyes underneath...but then this could even be four faces.

There's a halo type thing above the head....and i remember this was where the drawing started, and the swirly things under the wings are signifying the fastness this Angels wings move, and it looks like the Angel is like elevating upwards.

Am i seeing things here, or can anyone else see the same ?

Any idea what this Angel's name is ? Or does this look like something else ?

Sharla

Your doodle made me think of the phrase "whirling dervish,' and I found the following picture that suggests it. The idea is one of finding spiritual (or religious) ecstasy through dance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dervish#/media/File:Whriling_dervishes,_Rumi_Fest_2007.jpg

Here's a another link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dervish

I can see what you can see yes lol, i've never heard or come across this "Dervish" before, so it never entered my head.

Funny aswell that this is to do with Persian, Turkish, Arabic etc....because if a person walked into my house without knowing me, they would most likely say that i was of an ethnic origin, and i am full English.

But with the cooking i do, the guys i attract, my home, even the way i look i suppose all has an ethnicity about it.

So if your right here, then i wonder if this is my Spirit guide ....as i have all of a sudden out of the blue in the past 4 days been drawn to another dimension, like i'm now wanting to start meditating and learning about different spirits and wanting to connect with my Guide.

And yesterday on two seperate occasions my head tingled all over, and i felt a feeling of pressure on the top of my head, like someone had their hand there.

I'm still all new to this spiritual side that i'm going into....do you think it would be wise for me to meditate on this picture to ask who it is ?

Barleywine

I can see what you can see yes lol, i've never heard or come across this "Dervish" before, so it never entered my head.

Funny aswell that this is to do with Persian, Turkish, Arabic etc....because if a person walked into my house without knowing me, they would most likely say that i was of an ethnic origin, and i am full English.

But with the cooking i do, the guys i attract, my home, even the way i look i suppose all has an ethnicity about it.

So if your right here, then i wonder if this is my Spirit guide ....as i have all of a sudden out of the blue in the past 4 days been drawn to another dimension, like i'm now wanting to start meditating and learning about different spirits and wanting to connect with my Guide.

And yesterday on two seperate occasions my head tingled all over, and i felt a feeling of pressure on the top of my head, like someone had their hand there.

I'm still all new to this spiritual side that i'm going into....do you think it would be wise for me to meditate on this picture to ask who it is ?

I certainly would! Although in Western culture, a "dervish" is often regarded as something erratic or unstable (Westerners are so hung up on surface appearances), there is something much more profound and empowering about the idea.

Sharla

I'm not disregarding your theory Barleywine, just incase you read this. But i've been having a look online regarding this drawing, as if i do try and meditate with it to find out more about who/what this is....then i first want to be absolutely certain that this is something from the light.

Ive also found this https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...orph_meteora.jpg/220px-Tetramorph_meteora.jpg

This is a Cherubim.

The resemblance i'm seeing here from the picture i drew, is the 4 different heads, the human legs at the bottom, and it looks even like the crow bird at the top.