January 2009 Mercury Retrograde in Aquarius

Wonderwoman

It brings back people from Way Back...

Back into time...I have witnessed time and time again how the retro brings back people from one's past. I always hear from friends i have not kept in touch with. This last week a friend I hadnt spoken to in over a decade reached me via facebook! this is well over a decade! It can only mean Retro!

ariela

Okay, car broke have to buy a new one, one of the cats chewed the charger for my cell phone, my modem decided it wanted to break. I can't wait for it to be over.........

entropy

Holy Sh!t. It all makes sense now.

A company that was supposed to get back to me on the 24th about a job hasn't said anything yet.

My strange/estranged husband lost his phone.

My dog ate a pound of chocolate, so I was up most of the night getting her to puke it up, then we went to the vet the next day, and he said that she was going to be ok, but that she probably would have died if I didn't make her puke.

People at work have all lost their minds.

A kid I went to elementary school with contacted me by facebook.

I can't find a set of keys (though I'm pretty sure those went astray before the retrograde.)

And we've had horrible weather here in the DC metro area.

I'm sure there is more, but that's what sticks out. Thank goodness it's over before my trip next Friday.

When is the next retrograde?

entropy.

Sophie

Gavriela said:
Not having a happy retrograde here, either. But I think it's the Saturn/Uranus propelled by Mars and Mercury plus the recent eclipse that's the major.

Fudu, point of interest: I saw Neil Gaiman's chart and his Mercury is in about as bad a shape as yours. Which I hope, in some way - helps.
((((Gavriela))))

For both of those!

This has been a terrible week. I'm exhausted. The stalking matron of death has returned with a vengeance, and is bent on destruction.