JULY readings by the LONE CRONE

greatdane

Maria Tarot's Reading

I linked you to love life and your Path FOR NOW....

FIRST CARD...............THE SNAKE

SECOND CARD...........THE HOUSE

RESULTS...................THE BOUQUET

The WHO of the SNAKE I see as someone not worthy of you, not honest, but you would know who this is or if this person comes into your Path and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the HOUSE....they would be interested in more of what they could get from you. They would disrupt your "house," your being, do you understand? They seek what they aren't willing or can't give you. The RESULT is the BOUQUET...a flirtation, dating, and if they are fun, and you want to go out, go out. BUT just WATCH for any men in your current life or any coming up that may seem TOO good to be true, make them prove themselves, because I see at least one SNAKE who could come across your Path who would NOT be good for you beyond going out and having fun.
I would be happy to read again for you, but for now, while there may be someone good, there is also at least one SNAKE out there, this is just saying WATCH OUT, be careful.

Maria Tarot

I linked you to love life and your Path FOR NOW....

FIRST CARD...............THE SNAKE

SECOND CARD...........THE HOUSE

RESULTS...................THE BOUQUET

The WHO of the SNAKE I see as someone not worthy of you, not honest, but you would know who this is or if this person comes into your Path and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the HOUSE....they would be interested in more of what they could get from you. They would disrupt your "house," your being, do you understand? They seek what they aren't willing or can't give you. The RESULT is the BOUQUET...a flirtation, dating, and if they are fun, and you want to go out, go out. BUT just WATCH for any men in your current life or any coming up that may seem TOO good to be true, make them prove themselves, because I see at least one SNAKE who could come across your Path who would NOT be good for you beyond going out and having fun.
I would be happy to read again for you, but for now, while there may be someone good, there is also at least one SNAKE out there, this is just saying WATCH OUT, be careful.
Oh. I'm not my Lucky days.
OK, I did understand your advice. It's a important one. I know there's a lot of men like that around.
I don'T have any interest going out with those guys.
Thank you very much

greatdane

THE JULY READING THREAD IS NOW CLOSED except to FB

I thank ALL who have been so gracious as to Sit for me this month. I thank Maria Tarot for being my LAST Sitter :).

MAY ALL MANIFEST IN YOUR HIGHEST GOOD.

PeopleWillBeYou

I linked you and ELW....

I got:

FIRST CARD.........THE TOWER

SECOND CARD.....THE ANCHOR

RESULTS.............THE MOUNTAIN

The What of the TOWER, isolating yourself, this is because of the HOW/WHY of the ANCHOR, fear of being weighed down perhaps, and this results in...THE MOUNTAIN...

This is what you may wish to take a good look at, PeopleWillBeYou...not what connection the two of you have, but what you want. WHAT do YOU wish to pursue, or not pursue, with this person?

After months of not really fully understanding the reading, I figured it out. It was mostly me that was isolating myself from people.. i didn't noticed it until my friends saw that I wasn't speaking much anymore, and that I was mostly alone at times. I didn't know that could cause damage and not me feel close to anyone anymore. Thanks for your reading.