Just a checkin' ...

Jewel

Just thought I would check for a pulse in the study group .... anyone around???? have we finished the Faerie Seeker round robin thingy yet? Marion do I owe you a spread idea for the next round????

I have secrets about the next traveling faeries round and I'm not tellin' ~giggles~ (that should stir the pot if anyone is around here)

faunabay

I think I'd be ready to jump in again. I'll probably want to join in this next round too.

Alta

Faery Seeker round runs until next Tuesday, then I was going to post another signup sheet.

I rather like the COS spread used this week:

The Gift by WalesWoman

***1***
*5***2*
***6***
*4***3*

The Gift
1. The Card- the message/your destiny
2. The Ribbon- what ties it together and makes it interesting, adds beauty
3. The Wrapping paper- An obstacle/what keeps things hidden behind attractive deceptions
4. The Box- What protects and contains your gift
5. The Stuffing- What can be tossed out, unnecessary packaging/protection
6. The Gift - your hopes/dreams fulfilled.
How about that one? But if you, or any of the Faery Seekers has a spread they would like to try, please post it or send a PM.

Marion

Jewel

I like it Marion, just making sure I followed through with you ~grins~ ... don't want to get fired as your assistant *LOL*

Alta

Jewel said:
I like it Marion, just making sure I followed through with you ~grins~ ... don't want to get fired as your assistant *LOL*
hahaha

Not a chance (though no insulting my mom now!!!)

Alta

Did you want to run the coming round? Just for fun?

faerylvr

I like the spread as well... and it worked well with my Enchanted Tarot so I am sure it will also work great with my Faeries... :)

If you need help running rounds let me know. I am more than willing to pitch in when and where needed.

Kahlie

Sounds like a nice spread. I had a little bump in the road to my recovery, but I'm crawling back into full swing. (twice weekly Revalidation sessions + somebody sick that I needed to care for + myself falling too tired wasn't the best combination)

So I'm game!

Kahlie

Jewel

Marion said:
Did you want to run the coming round? Just for fun?
NO! ~giggles~ I like stirr things up and assist not run things, but thank you for asking *LOL* :D

~waves at Kahlie~ Good to see you again!!! Glad you will be participating next round.

diane drizzy

On outside of group waving-

Just a small hi! Been sooo busy at work, but my guys and I send our love.
Diane