Justice and temperance-how he views her appearance

Queen_Of_Cups27

Hi there, I did a little reading recently for a friend who wanted to know how a guy viewed her appearance, I got this combo and was quite stuck, I'm not sure how to read justice in terms of how someone sees your appearance but I'll give you some insight on what I think.

I've heard before that justice is someone who gets sexually objectified because they have a pretty face or big breasts but I'm not sure how true that is combined with temperance, these cards are both cards of balance but justice is more of a mundane balance where as temperance is more emotional.
From these cards a get a sense that he views her appearance as all in balance, well proportioned, symmetrical etc. I think temperance is a nice card and could mean that his attraction towards her has more depths then just a mundane physical attraction? But then again we have justice next to it so that could change that. Temperance could also show he thinks she's a perfect picture of balance,temperance to me is a beautiful person who is a natural beauty, pure and angelic. Not sure how else to interpret these cards when combined so would love to hear some insight from you guys.

chainsmoker

Perhaps not very emotional. Pokerface. Always looks just right and always does the right thing, always says she's fine. Cool, elegant, confident lady. Could any of this apply to your friend?

Queen_Of_Cups27

Perhaps not very emotional. Pokerface. Always looks just right and always does the right thing, always says she's fine. Cool, elegant, confident lady. Could any of this apply to your friend?

My friend definitely has a poker face, she's amazing at hiding emotions even though she has very strong ones, she always says she's fine even if she's on the verge of crying. She's also very elegant and cool not very confident in herself though.

Grizabella

I see Temperance in these cards a little bit differently. I think it could mean that he sees her as being well put together, as you say, but the Temperance card could suggest he thinks she could stand to mix things up a little in her overall style. Maybe be more daring or spontaneous in the way she dresses, uses makeup and hair styles, etc. He thinks she's just right but a little pizazz could go a long way. Like, adding just a touch of something here and there and being more daring.

Queen_Of_Cups27

I see Temperance in these cards a little bit differently. I think it could mean that he sees her as being well put together, as you say, but the Temperance card could suggest he thinks she could stand to mix things up a little in her overall style. Maybe be more daring or spontaneous in the way she dresses, uses makeup and hair styles, etc. He thinks she's just right but a little pizazz could go a long way. Like, adding just a touch of something here and there and being more daring.

This is very accurate Grizabella, my friend is very attractive however she's not daring at all, she always has the same hair style and doesn't like to change it up that much, pizazz certainly goes a long way.

Grizabella

I'm glad it helped. :)