King of Pentacles and action...

Libra289

In a communication reading, would king of pentacles be for contact? I see him as grounded, trustworthy, secure ... but as contact? Would it be a 'no', as he is sitting on his throne in abundance all day, or would it be a 'yes' but slow to act?

Libra289

Is he a 'yes' for contact?

aliceinwonderland

I got used to pull a next card if I get a court, as I really don't feel they respond to yes/no questions...but that's me, and what I have in mind when I think about the question...Like you said, this king moves very slowly and is very into his own professional world to make me think he will get in touch. As Nisaba said in the past, he is set in his routine. If he is the guy that normally is in touch every so often (when he is missing date/romance time, after all his career endeavours) he will, and if he is always too immerse in his own affairs and tends to neglect matters of the heart, then I would say he won't.

How is that to confuse things a little bit more? sorry, lol....:heart:

Libra289

I got used to pull a next card if I get a court, as I really don't feel they respond to yes/no questions...but that's me, and what I have in mind when I think about the question...Like you said, this king moves very slowly and is very into his own professional world to make me think he will get in touch. As Nisaba said in the past, he is set in his routine. If he is the guy that normally is in touch every so often (when he is missing date/romance time, after all his career endeavours) he will, and if he is always too immerse in his own affairs and tends to neglect matters of the heart, then I would say he won't.

How is that to confuse things a little bit more? sorry, lol....:heart:

It's okay :) the feeling I got was that this person may come and talk in person rather than messages, etc.

aliceinwonderland

I have started to think when you ask a good question you do get a clear answer, and this king is not a definite yes for communication, in my book.

Libra289

I have started to think when you ask a good question you do get a clear answer, and this king is not a definite yes for communication, in my book.

Okay :) yes, I'd see Knights or Pages as definite

aliceinwonderland

Okay :) yes, I'd see Knights or Pages as definite

yes, and just to clarify, yours was a very direct question, lol.

Or the 8 of wands :)

Xrysalida

For me this king is slow and takes stable and methodic steps, now he likes to be comfortable in the position he is, so if you are already in contact or communication with this person then this will continue and grow if you haven't spoke with them for a while then probably you won't.
The King of pents keeps things as they are, in order.

Libra289

For me this king is slow and takes stable and methodic steps, now he likes to be comfortable in the position he is, so if you are already in contact or communication with this person then this will continue and grow if you haven't spoke with them for a while then probably you won't.
The King of pents keeps things as they are, in order.

No, we have not spoken in a while :)