Kosmic Kitchen

Guiding Cauldron

cool, i'm in for the bubbling cauldron; thanks! :)

Elven

Guiding Cauldron said:
cool, i'm in for the bubbling cauldron; thanks!

So is that like the Cosmic Crockpot? :laugh:

I dibs The Oven of Ashes
cause no matter what I put it there the oven destroys it somehow - very cosmic :laugh:

Fun thread!!
Cheers
Elven x

Ravenswing

Omg!!

Change in reality and focus here. I started this string in "Talking Tarot" so we only had to chat and jabber away about the wonderful and witty cards we dreamt up.

Somebody out there moved us. Now we're in trouble. THEY stuck us in "Tarot Deck Creation". I guess means that THEY expect us to make a deck.

Oh well.

fly well
raven

Attachments

• Koffee Kup.JPG
    Koffee Kup.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 78

Ravenswing

firemaiden said:
So what you need is "LA CAFETIÈRE SINISTRE"

Would that be for left-handed people? I frequently spill my koffee; maybe that's my problem...

fly well
raven

Umbrae

The Humming Antique Tube Radio

(Meaning: Go ahead, it's just that tube is all. Just needs a little wiggle. go ahead and wiggle it. What could possibly go wrong?)

morticia monroe

The Frayed Cord (meaning: Just because things still seem to be working just fine doesn't mean there isn't trouble lurking beneath)

Your Mother's Tupperware (meaning: When someone does something nice for you, don't take adventage,,return the karma)

missycab

The Rotten Egg Salad (a.k.a.: death)

brujaja

I call Raclette! "Something in your life is just begging to be smothered in hot, oozing cheese..."

Cat*

Feretian said:
Simmer down, you two. :mad:
If it goes German, us non-German-speakers can't play. :(
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to exclude anyone. :| The long list I gave in post #17 wasn't intended as card titles. It's just a list of German kitchen utensil names which I literally translated into English - just like the "Staubsauger," literally "dust sucker" and meaning "vacuum cleaner" firemaiden had mentioned. I was aiming at entertaining you, not annoying you, but that obviously didn't work.

I'm also very much willing to contribute a card to this deck.

"Lost in the Back of the Fridge" sounds very intriguing - does anyone else claim it? (I didn't come up with the idea, so I thought I'd ask...)
Meaning: You should have taken care of it a long time ago, but you kept putting it off. It got worse. Much worse. Be grateful if it's not in a dish you want to keep. (Or something like this.)

I'm also interested in doing the "The Overflowing Trashcan" (of which we could make a bilingual version for the people who speak only British English and would call it an "Overflowing Dustbin" ;)).
Meaning: Get it out. Now. (Which would be closely related to "Lost in the Back of the Fridge," but with an emphasis on the action, while "LitBotF" would be about the avoiding/procrastinating.)

missycab said:
The Rotten Egg Salad (a.k.a.: death)
*grin* It was probably made with the Mayonnaise of the Housewives deck... ;)

morticia monroe said:
Your Mother's Tupperware (meaning: When someone does something nice for you, don't take adventage,,return the karma)
While all the ideas are great, I especially like this one.

Feretian

"The Frayed Cord" :D :D :D Morticia*****!

Okay, I added meanings to my cards:

The Dirty Dishrag of Death- don't leave debris in your wake...it's bound to cause pain and suffering for the one who follows.

The Kettle of Korruption- Fill the teapot to the brim, but take care it has no leaks.

Love the coffee cup, Ravenswing! It has that "inner glow."

Hooray for Umbrae! Started the card meanings for us! (I somehow completely forgot that they had to have some sort of interpretation:bugeyed:)

Some one suggested "The Last Slice"...what do you call that little heel of bread at the front of the loaf that no one will eat and that keeps getting stuffed back in the bread bag? And what does it all mean?