Lady Black Cat Tarot - for black cat lovers :)

greatdane

Thanks, Ana Luisa!

I have a penchant for black cats as I have a cousin and friend with one (and well, I wear black a lot and their fur doesn't show ahahah). Seriously, LOVE this deck. While I love the GRANDE size, for my eyes, for shuffling, I think I shall go with the standard :). I think that will be my Halloween treat to myself!

gregory

How odd. I have had this deck since 2011, when it was just called the Black Cat Tarot. I got it from her website: http://www.addencats.com/ - where it isn't any more !

I don't THINK it has changed..... but I can't look at the moment. I certainly love the one I have.

greatdane

Gregory I thought originally was just Majors?

I know I remember this deck, but I remember it as Majors only, which is why I didn't get at the time. But that could have been years ago.

gregory

Mine's a full deck. At least, my database says it is.

Dee Ell

As the slave to a black cat, I do love the look of the Majors, but would like to see more of the Minors (and WHY are there those gigantic numbers over the cards?!? That's quite a bummer to see...)

I look forward to hearing more from gregory about this deck...

greatdane

Dee Ell I'm HOPING that pattern is to keep people from taking the images

I HOPE they aren't there on the deck!

gregory

As the slave to a black cat, I do love the look of the Majors, but would like to see more of the Minors (and WHY are there those gigantic numbers over the cards?!? That's quite a bummer to see...)

I look forward to hearing more from gregory about this deck...
It will be mid-November, I'm afraid....

greatdane

Dee Ell NOW I get what you're saying

I just saw the big 8 looming on the card. I'm guessing that is how they are. I'm ok with it. Still on the fence about ordering, but if I get a Halloween "treat" for myself, that is likely it.

Dee Ell

I just saw the big 8 looming on the card. I'm guessing that is how they are. I'm ok with it. Still on the fence about ordering, but if I get a Halloween "treat" for myself, that is likely it.

The 8 doesn't bother me as much as that absurdly huge 1 over the cat on the Ace of Swords. Just crap design, ruining a beautiful card. That's why I'd have to see many more of the minors, because if they're mostly like the 8 of Cups, I'd be ok with it, but if they're more along the lines of the obtrusive AoS, then it's (sadly) not a deck for me...

ETA: no worries gregory, I'm not impatient to know ;)