Lenny readings for exchange plus FB

mahafrins

Hi guys let's do a few lenormand exchanges. FB + exchange within a timely manner. Who is up?

Noni

Hi M :)
Me again!
I just want you to read the same question for me with Lenny too PLEASE!
Its really really important. so would appreciate if you can do it with both methods then I can make a good decision...thanks!
Q. I have to quote my per day fee for working on a project to DS (male work employer) so I'm wondering if you can read on---- what will DS think if I quote: (for lenny reading pick 3 cards for each option please as usual)
1. X
2. Y
3. Z

Please post your question.

Cheers!

mahafrins

Hi M :)
Me again!
I just want you to read the same question for me with Lenny too PLEASE!
Its really really important. so would appreciate if you can do it with both methods then I can make a good decision...thanks!
Q. I have to quote my per day fee for working on a project to DS (male work employer) so I'm wondering if you can read on---- what will DS think if I quote: (for lenny reading pick 3 cards for each option please as usual)
1. X
2. Y
3. Z

Please post your question.

M
Cheers!

X letter Garden anchor
Y mice coffin Fox
Z moon woman book

I think option x seems best for both of u and that's what DS will like he will feel there is a possibility of a good contract and he will want to deal it off .like seal it quick

Option z is second best you have quoted some thing without much thought but I think this could work well from a commercial stand point..

Option y is tough it's uneasy and might be abandoned immediately or they will accept it but what you to change the terms..

Tell me who is my soul mate. a) VK
b) RP
c) ARP my ex

Noni

Tell me who is my soul mate.
a) VK
Whip Ring Mice

Fox Clouds Bear

c) ARP my ex
Snake Cross Man

So VK seems best option or closest, you'll get along quickly with each other though there might be disputes but he'll stick to you. Again VK has more promise than the other two.
AP will drain you, he's undecided and he'll take long to find his path.
RP don't bother with he's tricky and unclear.

Can you please read on- if I ask DS to come up with the what is a reasonable fee for him to pay me...will it be closer to X or Z??

mahafrins

Whip Ring Mice

Fox Clouds Bear

Snake Cross Man

So VK seems best option or closest, you'll get along quickly with each other though there might be disputes but he'll stick to you. Again VK has more promise than the other too.

Can you please read on- if I ask DS to come up with the what is a reasonable fee for him to pay me...will it be closer to X or Z??

So Vk is most promising so far and your right I could sustain him best and he could just be my soul star..
X dog child

Z tree moon

Closer to z is what I get it will be more pleasing to have x for him it's an easy fee and it enables him to give you new work and keep up the relationship.. he might be a tad touchy about z.but if you negotiate z it may work too..u need to work out z properly it's not thought through.

How would AP react to my proposal to meet him at Tata gardens to chill?

Noni

So Vk is most promising so far and your right I could sustain him best and he could just be my soul star..
X dog child

Z tree moon

Closer to z is what I get it will be more pleasing to have x for him it's an easy fee and it enables him to give you new work and keep up the relationship.. he might be a tad touchy about z.but if you negotiate z it may work too..u need to work out z properly it's not thought through.

How would AP react to my proposal to meet him at Tata gardens to chill?

Yes, Z is my highest fee...so since his enterprise is new I'm worried they might struggle to pay it so makes sense.

Rider Cross Bear

He will be disturbed, he'll not react well..will feel terrible pressure. He will think you're being pushy. He will move slowly to contact. He will feel its a burdensome relationship.

mahafrins

Yes, Z is my highest fee...so since his enterprise is new I'm worried they might struggle to pay it so makes sense.

Rider Cross Bear

He will be disturbed, he'll not react well..will feel terrible pressure. He will think you're being pushy. He will move slowly to contact. He will feel its a burdensome relationship.

He usually doesn't react.. well I am being pushy somewhere yes he feels burdened..