Snake stars mountain

Rachx

I am a complete beginner with Lenormand I am using blue owl and asked "to what use can I put my mindfulness MSc?"

I drew snake stars and mountain

Snake keywords are jealousy, temptation, difficulties, alternatives, manipulation, untrustworthy. I think it must mean alternatives here or maybe difficulties

Stars is about vision and guidance, inspiration, healing, improvement, harmony. I can see me using mindfulness on all these areas

Mountain is obstacles, delays, impasse, withdrawal and isolation. Now it's hard to know here. Does it mean that I will be using mindfulness to get through delays or meet obstacles head on? I'm not sure.

So that would be an individual take but I believe Lenormand is about juxtaposition and pairings so cards need to be read together as noun and adjective...

I'm having difficulty reading as pairs in a spread - maybe I didn't ask the right kind of question. It might be too general?

So snake would be the noun? And the stars describe it - I therefore have something like guidance when faced with difficulty or "alternative healing remedy"?

Then I am not sure where the third card fits. My understanding is you take the cards on the right to describe the card to the left as you move from left to right through a spread. If I take stars now as the noun and use mountain to describe ? I will have delays in healing? Or withdrawing to get guidance.

I'm just not sure how to read the story in the cards - I know Lenny is different to Tarot and I wonder if my Tarot reading is overshadowing my Lenny reading!

Thanks for any help.

DownUnderNZer

What is Msc?

snowmoon

I am a complete beginner with Lenormand I am using blue owl and asked "to what use can I put my mindfulness MSc?"

I drew snake stars and mountain

Snake keywords are jealousy, temptation, difficulties, alternatives, manipulation, untrustworthy. I think it must mean alternatives here or maybe difficulties

Stars is about vision and guidance, inspiration, healing, improvement, harmony. I can see me using mindfulness on all these areas

Mountain is obstacles, delays, impasse, withdrawal and isolation. Now it's hard to know here. Does it mean that I will be using mindfulness to get through delays or meet obstacles head on? I'm not sure.

So that would be an individual take but I believe Lenormand is about juxtaposition and pairings so cards need to be read together as noun and adjective...

I'm having difficulty reading as pairs in a spread - maybe I didn't ask the right kind of question. It might be too general?

So snake would be the noun? And the stars describe it - I therefore have something like guidance when faced with difficulty or "alternative healing remedy"?

Then I am not sure where the third card fits. My understanding is you take the cards on the right to describe the card to the left as you move from left to right through a spread. If I take stars now as the noun and use mountain to describe ? I will have delays in healing? Or withdrawing to get guidance.

I'm just not sure how to read the story in the cards - I know Lenny is different to Tarot and I wonder if my Tarot reading is overshadowing my Lenny reading!

Thanks for any help.

hi, some people will use middle as focus card,

so 2th as noun, 1 and 3 to describe 2th card..

think

Erm i'm a total newbie to lenormand but i'd say overcoming doubts (snake), illusions (stars) and obstacles (mountains).

snowmoon

snake stars and mountain

i don't use middle card as focus card,

middle card as focus card

stars, guidance , science

snake with mountain, major problem,

snake could be you , a worman.

Dew

Hi !

Maybe it means the perceptive or clever abilities to see through obstacles.
Maybe it's that intuitive knowledge that shines an inspiring light on breakthroughs.

I got this from snake / stars seeming like a woman's ability to go under the radar and reach for the pure light of stars that seem so far away.
And from stars / mountains seeming like obstacles lit up, or being guided over mountains by stars or star light/dust.
Then snake / mountain seeming like , well all I could hear was 'I've got this' and see snakes slithering on their bellies all over the ground of the mountain, feeling their way...

Could that help you someway?
Dew

Rachx

hi, some people will use middle as focus card,

so 2th as noun, 1 and 3 to describe 2th card..

Thank you snowmoon - I will try using the middle card as the focus and using the other two to add. Is there a priority or do both add the same? So would a higher value card hold more weight perhaps?

Rachx

snake stars and mountain

i don't use middle card as focus card,

middle card as focus card

stars, guidance , science

snake with mountain, major problem,

snake could be you , a worman.

Thanks snowmoon - is snake complications ? I didn't realise that it can mean a woman too so thank you for that insight xxx