Lenormand and timing

Dartellus

Hiya!

When I'm going to my uncle house?

When ill change jobs?

Thanks!

Aries2014

Birthday - I'll be honest, this confused me. Are you one of those leap year people? Or it's august.

Fish, clover/anchor

See M - change of season, spring

Tower, stork

Thanks for sitting

I'm April born so maybe the cards just didn't connect with me cus also I'm looking to see M soon maybe in new year

RAphrodite

I'm April born so maybe the cards just didn't connect with me cus also I'm looking to see M soon maybe in new year

You know, the house (4) which means 4th month kept popping up, and I couldn't figure this out. I think I got tired after the second read, and just wasn't doing it right.

When I looked at your handle, I was like it has to be April, which is perhaps the fishes showed up to ascertain what I thought was right.

Either way, sorry about that.

Aries2014

You know, the house (4) which means 4th month kept popping up, and I couldn't figure this out. I think I got tired after the second read, and just wasn't doing it right.

When I looked at your handle, I was like it has to be April, which is perhaps the fishes showed up to ascertain what I thought was right.

Either way, sorry about that.

Rrrrr right ok so that makes sense then x

pageofswords9110

Birthday - August

Coffin, ship

Moving - June

Letterr, key

Thanks for sitting

Actually my birthday is in oct.
Will have to update you on this

Sparkles1234

Cousins - within 7 days

Snake, child

Better half - within 14 weeks

Fox, bouquet

(This one was tricky, because I don't usually read more than three months into the future)
Thanks for sitting

Yes they coming next week so within 7 days.
Will update you about the other one.
Thankyou!

RAphrodite

Hiya!

When I'm going to my uncle house?

When ill change jobs?

Thanks!

Uncle - within next t seven days

Snake boom

Jobs, within 12 weeks. With the scythe I think k it's going to be very quick

Birds scythe

Dartellus

Uncle - within next t seven days

Snake boom

Jobs, within 12 weeks. With the scythe I think k it's going to be very quick

Birds scythe

Hi!

About the uncle, i went yesterday, but in about seven days i ll going to another uncle house. By the time i asked would be 7 days precisely.

About the job, im dying to leave within this time that you said...ill give an update about it. :

Thanks!