Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

junethird

Oh thinking this could be my ex

Tower/moon

Keeping to himself or maybe hiding his emotions. Maybe he's very concentrated on work and going to keep quiet due to this?

What can I expect from A today?

Clover/cross

I think this is a mixed bag a stroke of luck mixed with some pain or tears. Perhaps even destiny is at hand and A may surprise you with promising news/action.

Q) will i recieve my item today?

katieb

Clover/cross

I think this is a mixed bag a stroke of luck mixed with some pain or tears. Perhaps even destiny is at hand and A may surprise you with promising news/action.

Q) will i recieve my item today?
Fish/stars

I would say yes if you've been waiting on this with anticipation

How will the weekend go between A and myself?

junethird

Fish/stars

I would say yes if you've been waiting on this with anticipation

How will the weekend go between A and myself?

Fb) I hope so. Ive only been asking everyday. Hopefully today is the day.

Dog, heart

Looks nice! Loving and friendly. Very safe overall, I would also say nothing extra ordinary. You pick up where you left off?

Q) what are his feelings for me?

MarieAntoinette

Fb) I hope so. Ive only been asking everyday. Hopefully today is the day.

Dog, heart

Looks nice! Loving and friendly. Very safe overall, I would also say nothing extra ordinary. You pick up where you left off?

Q) what are his feelings for me?

Moon-Child

He has a kind of puppy-love crush on you.

What should I do about EY?

katieb

Moon-Child

He has a kind of puppy-love crush on you.

What should I do about EY?
Rider/anchor

I'm going to say that all forms of communication be halted and for you to not initiate any contact with EY

What do I need to know?

samantha

Rider/anchor

I'm going to say that all forms of communication be halted and for you to not initiate any contact with EY

What do I need to know?

Dog - Stork - Mountains

Be prepared for issues/problems pertaining to a friend who seems to be undergoing changes (or a friend who is orchestrating change )

QU: What needs to change ?

katieb

Dog - Stork - Mountains

Be prepared for issues/problems pertaining to a friend who seems to be undergoing changes (or a friend who is orchestrating change )

QU: What needs to change ?
Sun /ring

You need to see the positives regarding a relationship you are in, it appears to be a healthy one that is good for you and you need to enjoy it :)

Who is this friend undergoing changes being referred to in the reading above?

samantha

Sun /ring

You need to see the positives regarding a relationship you are in, it appears to be a healthy one that is good for you and you need to enjoy it :)

Who is this friend undergoing changes being referred to in the reading above?

Heart - Bear

Bears usually come up as women for me, so she is a strong, protective, pro active (perhaps at times pushy or driven) individual who has a firm bond with you ; close to your heart.

QU: What do I do with, or about, these feelings ?

katieb

Heart - Bear

Bears usually come up as women for me, so she is a strong, protective, pro active (perhaps at times pushy or driven) individual who has a firm bond with you ; close to your heart.

QU: What do I do with, or about, these feelings ?
Sun/stork/woman

Follow your feelings, let them guide you and bring you to a new beginning. I feel alot of happiness will come if you trust what you feel to be true

How will the weekend go between us?

samantha

Sun/stork/woman

Follow your feelings, let them guide you and bring you to a new beginning. I feel alot of happiness will come if you trust what you feel to be true

How will the weekend go between us?

Woman - Fish
The weekend will be an emotional one for yourself - moon was base, so these emotions will probably be at their height in the evening/night. I can't see whether they are good or bad in themselves, just deeply experienced.

(This was my first reaction to the cards, however an alternative read ....would be that the money you earn and your career will be the topic of conversation or focus )

QU: How would following my feelings in this regard impact on H ?