Lenormand: "Mix Bag Readings".

DownUnderNZer

RULES:

No frequenters of the "Reading Exchanges", nor anyone that has less than 50 posts, or anyone that owes readings and/or feedback in any of the forums.

These readings will be done between 04/09/2016 and 11/09/2016 and not in any order like on a first come basis. No set time.

I will not read for anyone I do not choose to read for at all.

It will be "random" or "focus" and between 3 and 10 cards. One or two of the options may possibly be "experimental".

ALSO choose ONE of the following to be added as an extra message:

1) Animal Spirit (Random) (Choose one number between 1 and 10).
2) Song (Random) (Choose one number between 1 and 20).
3) One Soul Card (Intuitive).

OPTIONS:

1) EXISTING RELATIONSHIP: A) What is our past life connection, B) What do I need to know about our relationship now. (Genders required and type of relationship. E.g. Mother and Son).

2) TRAVEL: A) What would be an ideal destination, B) What countries/climates/places should I best avoid.

3) SPIRIT: A) Who is around me now, B) What is it s/he would like me to know?

4) MOVING HOUSE: A) When am I likely to move, B) If so, what kind of new place might it be?

5) ESOTERIC: A) What kind of Psychic abilities do I have (or not), B) What needs to be worked on to open up more if there is potential.

FEEDBACK is required for learning purposes and due to it being a part of the AT rules.

:heart: "If it happens - it happens. If it doesn't - it doesn't". :heart:

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

SITTERS:

1) Saskia: Lenormand Reading done. Soul Card: Pending. (Face with two fishes top and below).
2) TigerAngel: Lenormand Reading & Soul Card: Between 05th and 07th September, 2016.
3) GoodnessGracious: Lenormand Reading & Soul Card: Between 07th and 9th September, 2016)

1) S: Lenormand: Done. Soul Card: Done. :heart:
2) TA: Lenormand: Done. Soul Card: Done. :heart:
3) GG Lenormand: Done. Soul Card: Done. :heart:

THANKS!

DND :heart:

Saskia

Hi DND, this sounds interesting! Would you accept me?

If yes, I'd like a soul card, and a relationship reading with my husband. His initial is E. Thank you!

DownUnderNZer

Was going to try a TAROT spread out that I saw for this using the LENORMAND in the positions, but have decided to stay with Steinbach's version instead only with a bit of my own twist perhaps - will see.

1) EXISTING RELATIONSHIP: A) What is our past life connection, B) What do I need to know about our relationship now. (Genders required and type of relationship. E.g. Mother and Son).

PART ONE:

What is the Past Life connection between Saskia and E? (If any).

Birds (12) Ring (25) Stars (16) Moon (32) Heart (24) TREE (5) Ship (3) Coffin (8) Scythe (10)

I think you have actually shared a "few" past lives not just one and the reason I say that is due to the BIRDS/HEART and mainly the STARS/MOON.

The STARS actually refers to past or future lives if I am remembering it right.

And in some of your past lives together:

1) You would have been brothers or sisters.
2) Husband and wife. (Not just romantically involved once either).
3) Family members: Females like Aunts/Mothers/Grand Mothers.

In the last life before now I am getting it was a love match and one in which both of you would have been in tune with one another as well as highly intuitive and spiritual etc etc etc. You moved to another country different to where you were born, for whatever reason (nothing shown negative), and likely died in captivity or under someone's orders.

PART TWO:

Now....

Ship (3) Anchor (35) TREE (5) Scythe (10) Mice (23)

One or both of you may come from different countries or may have met in a different location to where you live now. Possibly near water or a harbor area.

Certain distance exists between you both currently (been going on for some time) and yet there is a sense of stability. Could it be like when something becomes a habit. There is a degree of deterioration and stress being shown (repetitive cycle) and the impression of feeling trapped by circumstances which is either happening now or about to occur soon.

If I was to look at the cards in a "Past Life" or "Karmic way" for the meanings that apply - the last two cards would be saying "confined" due to "deprivation" "famine" "limits". If your past life connection is tied in to the NOW, we could actually be looking at the last one impacting on your life, as in the one where you were possibly a "captive".

Is something in your life putting pressure or limits on the relationship itself? E.g. Finances. Do you feel trapped, limited, or held back in your relationship somehow?

SUMMARY:

In the near future, there could be arguments or repetitive behavior that is negative, and the possibility of stress between you both. There is a gradual deterioration shown and it is not usually something that can be reversed, but it is not set in stone either.

Best of luck!

Tigerangel

This has sparked my interest if you choose to read for me I would like a reading for...

Existing relationship between me and R ( both female, friends, R is someone I look upto and learn from)
Also I choose the soul card as the extra message.

Thanks.

Saskia

Feedback

Hi DND, thank you very much and wow, you were fast! And thanks for using Lenormand, it's a new technique for me and very intriguing.

Was going to try a TAROT spread out that I saw for this using the LENORMAND in the positions, but have decided to stay with Steinbach's version instead only with a bit of my own twist perhaps - will see.

PART ONE: What is the Past Life connection between Saskia and E? (If any).

Birds (12) Ring (25) Stars (16) Moon (32) Heart (24) TREE (5) Ship (3) Coffin (8) Scythe (10)

I think you have actually shared a "few" past lives not just one and the reason I say that is due to the BIRDS/HEART and mainly the STARS/MOON.

The STARS actually refers to past or future lives if I am remembering it right.

This is very interesting. No wonder it feels like we've always known each other :) We are very much in tune and often know what the other one is thinking - we've been together for 4 years but it feels like we've always been together.

And in some of your past lives together:

1) You would have been brothers or sisters.
2) Husband and wife. (Not just romantically involved once either).
3) Family members: Females like Aunts/Mothers/Grand Mothers.

In the last life before now I am getting it was a love match and one in which both of you would have been in tune with one another as well as highly intuitive and spiritual etc etc etc. You moved to another country different to where you were born, for whatever reason (nothing shown negative), and likely died in captivity or under someone's orders.

Very interesting. Made me think/imagine maybe we were transported to Australia as convicts :D We live in Australia today but neither was born here. Captivity doesn't suprise me - I've had another psychic tell I may have been a slave once, because I have an unusually high aversion towards being under anyone's control - I simply can't take it. E is much better with tolerating it but he, too, struggles with this same lesson: to feel free even when we are physically "tied down" (i.e. have financial/job responsibilities etc.). We are both adventurers and love travelling and wandering, simply feeling free.

Can you please explain where did you get the captivity or orders?

PART TWO:

Now.... Ship (3) Anchor (35) TREE (5) Scythe (10) Mice (23)

One or both of you may come from different countries or may have met in a different location to where you live now. Possibly near water or a harbor area.

Yes, we both are from different countries, and we also live in a third country which is neither's place of birth. Our city is a harbour city. In addition, E has lived close to the sea for the past 10 years (in different locations).

Certain distance exists between you both currently (been going on for some time) and yet there is a sense of stability. Could it be like when something becomes a habit. There is a degree of deterioration and stress being shown (repetitive cycle) and the impression of feeling trapped by circumstances which is either happening now or about to occur soon.

Hmm, there is physical distance at the moment, I'm visiting family overseas and E is at home, it's been going on for 2 weeks and will continue for other 2 weeks. There is no mental/emotional distance though. We travel separately from time to time so that could be the distance. The sense of stability is there for sure.

Nothing's trapping us but it's good to know something might occur and become a problem. E is more prone to addiction than myself (gaming, mainly) and that has been a small problem before - might become a larger one with time. It captivates him away from me. We are also somewhat trapped by financial circumstances but that's very minor - we'd like to travel more but can't due to normal work requirements. Not sure if that can be called *trapped*.

If I was to look at the cards in a "Past Life" or "Karmic way" for the meanings that apply - the last two cards would be saying "confined" due to "deprivation" "famine" "limits". If your past life connection is tied in to the NOW, we could actually be looking at the last one impacting on your life, as in the one where you were possibly a "captive".

Is something in your life putting pressure or limits on the relationship itself? E.g. Finances. Do you feel trapped, limited, or held back in your relationship somehow?

Very interesting. Nothing major is limiting us, but yes, we both feel we'd like to be freer to come and go, not be tied down to one place/city/jobs. Our relationship is actually the enabler and supporter for both of us, so the relationship itself is not limiting in any way. It's more like we're helping each other to break free of any limits, mental, physical, emotional or financial.

I need to think of the keywords of limits, famine, captivation, trapped... they resonate in some ways but I'm not quite grasping their significance. It would be intriguing to know more what could have possibly happened! I have a hunch/buried memory that in my past life I died young due to tuberculosis or similar (suffocated eventually, difficulty of breathing).

SUMMARY:

In the near future, there could be arguments or repetitive behavior that is negative, and the possibility of stress between you both. There is a gradual deterioration shown and it is not usually something that can be reversed, but it is not set in stone either.

There might be arguments about the same issue we occasionally have, E indulging in gaming. I'm not delighted to hear about gradual deterioration, I thought we're doing better. I have to keep an eye on this and act early if there are any issues or stress. Thank you DND for the advance warning and this interesting reading!

DownUnderNZer

Scythe = "Captivity" and/or "Orders". (Past life/Karma).

Interesting feedback and now I can see how it fits. Have not done one of these in a fair while only not sure how long, but it took some work figuring out meanings as it is a bit different from the norm and only so many cards.

So, it is "commitments" like work and bills that restrict both of you from feeling "free" rather than just "you" in general. And the distance is being apart in different countries which now makes me see why there is stability at the same time. (Not usual if emotional or mental distance is present).

Take it as confirmation if some other reader brought up "enslavement" in a past life and now this reading is showing "captivity".

In this life wanting to feel "free" would absolutely coincide with a previous life if that "freedom" was "taken away". It really would and makes absolutely sense as to WHY.

Thanks for the detailed feedback. I will post the SOUL CARD one tomorrow night as it is almost 2 am here.

Hi DND, thank you very much and wow, you were fast! And thanks for using Lenormand, it's a new technique for me and very intriguing.

This is very interesting. No wonder it feels like we've always known each other :) We are very much in tune and often know what the other one is thinking - we've been together for 4 years but it feels like we've always been together.

Very interesting. Made me think/imagine maybe we were transported to Australia as convicts :D We live in Australia today but neither was born here. Captivity doesn't suprise me - I've had another psychic tell I may have been a slave once, because I have an unusually high aversion towards being under anyone's control - I simply can't take it. E is much better with tolerating it but he, too, struggles with this same lesson: to feel free even when we are physically "tied down" (i.e. have financial/job responsibilities etc.). We are both adventurers and love travelling and wandering, simply feeling free.

Can you please explain where did you get the captivity or orders?

Yes, we both are from different countries, and we also live in a third country which is neither's place of birth. Our city is a harbour city. In addition, E has lived close to the sea for the past 10 years (in different locations).

Hmm, there is physical distance at the moment, I'm visiting family overseas and E is at home, it's been going on for 2 weeks and will continue for other 2 weeks. There is no mental/emotional distance though. We travel separately from time to time so that could be the distance. The sense of stability is there for sure.

Nothing's trapping us but it's good to know something might occur and become a problem. E is more prone to addiction than myself (gaming, mainly) and that has been a small problem before - might become a larger one with time. It captivates him away from me. We are also somewhat trapped by financial circumstances but that's very minor - we'd like to travel more but can't due to normal work requirements. Not sure if that can be called *trapped*.

Very interesting. Nothing major is limiting us, but yes, we both feel we'd like to be freer to come and go, not be tied down to one place/city/jobs. Our relationship is actually the enabler and supporter for both of us, so the relationship itself is not limiting in any way. It's more like we're helping each other to break free of any limits, mental, physical, emotional or financial.

I need to think of the keywords of limits, famine, captivation, trapped... they resonate in some ways but I'm not quite grasping their significance. It would be intriguing to know more what could have possibly happened! I have a hunch/buried memory that in my past life I died young due to tuberculosis or similar (suffocated eventually, difficulty of breathing).

There might be arguments about the same issue we occasionally have, E indulging in gaming. I'm not delighted to hear about gradual deterioration, I thought we're doing better. I have to keep an eye on this and act early if there are any issues or stress. Thank you DND for the advance warning and this interesting reading!

GoodnessGracious

Hello DownUnderNZer!

Would you accept me?

If you do, I'd love a 3) Spirit reading and one soul card :)

DownUnderNZer

PART THREE:

"SASKIA- SOUL CARD READING".
"FACE & THREE FISH".

Two fish are facing to the right below the eyes and one fish is facing to the left above the eyes. One fish is over the mouth and kind of conceals it, but does not really. Lots of brown and murky colors.

MY TAKE:

As I see it, and not just me, "Fish" can be about abundance and good luck as well as spiritual growth. It can also be the symbol for the Pisces star sign.

I think with the direction the FISH face - you look more to the future than dwell on the past. However, certain aspects of the past are not quite behind you or do crop up in your thoughts/life at times.

As the FACE is behind the FISH it makes me wonder if you choose to be in the background rather than the center of attention and with ONE fish covering the mouth area perhaps there are things you do not voice or you choose the timing when to speak your mind.

With the EYES being so visible it is like putting across "I am HERE and I can see you", so it gives me the impression that you tend to observe people and suss them and/or situations out before you interact or step forward. Does not mean you are not social or friendly - just perhaps a little more cautious, discerning, and watchful.

With the strong brown tones it is an indication that you are quite grounded and down to earth and/or perhaps you need to go back to your roots or the basics.

THE NUMBER THREE: (I do not do Numerology so found this for you).

Interesting when you look at "Growth, Expansion, and Fruition" and it reference to "abundance". This is connected to DREAMS as well.

Union
The number 3 represents the union of mind, body, and soul, and the Holy Trinity. It resonates with the Ascended Masters.

Growth, Expansion, and Fruition
Number 3 symbolizes the principles of growth, expansion, and manifesting abundance. When it appears in a dream, the number three may be a message that your ideals and visions are coming to fruition in your life.

Threes, or a series of threes, indicates self-discipline through service to others, manifesting abundance, productivity, and unity.

The Ascended Masters
Seeing 3’s implies that the Ascended Masters are working closely with you, guiding, encouraging, and supporting you. This number may be suggesting that your prayers have been heard and are being responded to and answered.

Vitality and Motivation
This number suggests vitality, motivation, enthusiasm, creativity and experience.

Self-Improvement and Aspiration
If you're seeing threes, it maybe indicate themes that have to do with commitment, improving yourself, and meditation. It is also a message that ‘all things are possible.' When you start noticing 3’s in your dreams, take notice of your true goals and aspirations, and know that they are attainable.

New Directions
If you are considering new directions, seeing 3’s suggests that your wishes will come to fruition and the changes will be successful.

Asking for Help
Seeing repeating 3’s in a dream is a message that help, guidance, and assistance is available to you, always. All you need to do is ask.

Luck After Continued Effort
Dreaming of the number 3 may be suggesting ‘third time lucky' or 'third time's the charm.'

Scattered Energy
Depending upon the context, when number 3 appears it may be a sign scattered energies and communication problems. 3’s appearing in dreams may imply the challenge of separation from reality and a lack of grounding.

That is it!

DownUnderNZer

Will add you and do your reading some time between Sep 7th and Sep 9th although I may do it at the same time as the next one if I have the time and energy.

Hello DownUnderNZer!

Would you accept me?

If you do, I'd love a 3) Spirit reading and one soul card :)