LeNormand Spreads

Open Arms

I have had my LeNormand cards for 20 years and have only used the full 36 card spread when doing a reading.

Is there a collection, book, sticky, thread etc that has other spreads you can use? I tried to do search last night and had sooo many hits (many that were of no use!) that it gave me a headache after 2 hours trolling through it.:grin:

I have seen two or three shorter spreads used in the readings section but like I said - is there a collection of them somewhere? :heart:

Any help would be most gratefully accepted!

Gavriela

If anybody has put together a collection of spreads, I'm not sure. But I've got a bunch I've collected over the years, and since some of the people who created them are still around, I'll see if I can get permission to put together some on my web site.

Dunno when it'll happen, though.

Check Seaqueen's blog, she has quite a lot of Lenormand info there.

I like the full 36, but seem to have a different way of doing it than most people I know. It's okay, it's a flexible spread.

Also, a couple of nine-cards. Three cards per row. If it's general, then fall as they may, assume the centre card is the big news, relate it to each of the other cards, and then read the diamonds for further info - so you'd read the middle card in relation to each card, and then cards 1-3-7-9 as a combo and 2-4-6-8 as a combo. For a specific question, same deal, but instead of a random centre card, choose one for a significator, put that in the middle, then deal as usual.

For quick questions, usually a 1-3 card combination. I also saw a spiffy sibilla spread that could easily be adapted to Lenormand - a simple six cards, with two cards each for past, present, and future.

Hope this is any help -
Gav

Open Arms

Thanks!

Any information is great. I haven't had a go at creating my own spreads but I look forward to checking out your collection!

Blessings and thanks!