Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition part II

Bonny

Day of the Dead Lenormand - Lady (29) + Roads (crossroads) (22)

you will make a definite decision on something, finally work out which way to go! This will illuminate your way forwards! :heart:

Q. what will be the major themes of this new cycle starting in my life?

bear - paths

Hey Daniel!

This new phase will be about making decisions on new beginnings especially as they reveal and interact in monetary terms!!

- what advice is there for me to get this paper finished before it is too late tonight?

Jdance

bear - paths

Hey Daniel!

This new phase will be about making decisions on new beginnings especially as they reveal and interact in monetary terms!!

- what advice is there for me to get this paper finished before it is too late tonight?

stork + Birds: setting your intentions and being clear about what you want.. you will get it done.

Q; why is C coming back into my life?

LittleOne

stork + Birds: setting your intentions and being clear about what you want.. you will get it done.

Q; why is C coming back into my life?

Ship - Garden

The want to close a perceived distance they fell between you - the garden card makes me think of online social networks, they may only come back through that method for now.

How did I go on that final assignment?

Jdance

Ship - Garden

The want to close a perceived distance they fell between you - the garden card makes me think of online social networks, they may only come back through that method for now.

How did I go on that final assignment?

house/snake (whip) - leny didn't want to give me much here! all it is saying is don't be hard on yourself and stress out to much ... focus is, you did the work, now don't worry to much.

Q: What can you tell me about his request to meet up? (real or just making conversation - like a 'lets do lunch' thing)

LittleOne

house/snake (whip) - leny didn't want to give me much here! all it is saying is don't be hard on yourself and stress out to much ... focus is, you did the work, now don't worry to much.

Q: What can you tell me about his request to meet up? (real or just making conversation - like a 'lets do lunch' thing)

Clover - Moon

I think there is a genuine desire there - with the moon showing up as another "public" card I think I must have misinterpreted the Garden card.

Does C think about me?

samantha

Fish - Diviner* (* extra card, represents Madame Lenormand)

I think he wants things to go *swimmingly* between the two of you (so indeed may genuinely want to meet with that in mind) but there may be other motives at work too - can you do anything for him in a work/business/networking sense ? If yes, be aware of the duality.

QU: What did I fail to take into account ?

samantha

Clover - Moon

I think there is a genuine desire there - with the moon showing up as another "public" card I think I must have misinterpreted the Garden card.

Does C think about me?

Moon - Heart

Yes, C has emotional/romantic thoughts about you - they may get stronger once the sun goes down ...

QU: As above

LittleOne

Moon - Heart

Yes, C has emotional/romantic thoughts about you - they may get stronger once the sun goes down ...

QU: As above

Letter - Crossroads

A document that gave you two options - one of the options has been overlooked.

Does C plan to reach out to me?

samantha

Letter - Crossroads

A document that gave you two options - one of the options has been overlooked.

Does C plan to reach out to me?

Stork - Heart

Ack ! I would read this as feelings which are undergoing - or have undergone - a change ..but I cant tell from what to what. Base was clover, so maybe there will be happy turn of fate and he does reach out (if he wasn't before)

QU: If I give my contact details, what happens ?

LittleOne

Stork - Heart

Ack ! I would read this as feelings which are undergoing - or have undergone - a change ..but I cant tell from what to what. Base was clover, so maybe there will be happy turn of fate and he does reach out (if he wasn't before)

QU: If I give my contact details, what happens ?

We're not talking at the moment - usually he withdraws from me, but for the first time I have withdrawn from him. Curious to see how he is taking it.

For you I drew: Letter - Heart

Letter again! Combined I think giving out your contact details can only lead a positive and happy event.

How is he taking my having cut him off?