Let's bid a "fond" farewell to Saturn in Gemini!

AquarianGoddess

Saturn is leaving the sign of Gemini on Tuesday evening to spend two and a half years in Cancer.

If there is anything you'd like to say to Saturn, here is your forum:

I say to Saturn....glad you're leaving Gemini AND don't forget to be REAL NICE to all of us during your Cancer sojurn!

AG

oceanpoetry

So long to Saturn in Gemini and a big welcome to Saturn in Cancer. You are forming a conjunct my natal Sun, I appreciate your visit because you teach me the value of hard work and determination.

From Saturn in Gemini I learned more about laying down foundations for communication. And now it is entering Cancer, where we learn about home, security, intuition. Saturn can be a task-master, but never doubt his ability to teach the lesson!

purplefishy

Oh goodness... saturn in Cancer. Ah-ha. My moon's in Cancer, so i'm thinking that this will be a good thing for me, not at all that traumatic since...well, areas of home and security are areas I tend to think about a lot. Here's what Minderwiz said about it:

Currently Saturn is transiting your eighth House and will still continue to be there after it moves into Cancer, so it still likely to be influencing your shared resources, your own personal transformation, your interest in the occult. The way it influences will change rather subtly - a more intuitive and nurturing way but still concerned with using eighth House activities to provide the structure and selfprotection that you (and we all) need.

isthmus nekoi

THis is cute! Ok...

Saturn, dear.... w/all due respect, why'd ya have to pick a stationing degree in Cancer opposite my natal sun?? *giggles*

Moongold

Well, Saturn, it's been a long time (my whole life, in fact) but I feel as though I'm just getting to know you :) . It's an enlightening, unfolding experience.

We have had an important time together recently (Saturn conjunct natal Saturn; trine Uranus and Mars and sextile Ascendant).

I am really tired at the moment, really tired, but it's sure as anything been worth it. Some life changing experiences just recently.

We are getting to be comfortable old mates now, although I know you still pack a few punches - just enough to keep me dancing! I can't wait......:D

Minderwiz

Well I think he ought to stay in Gemini!! Once he goes into Cancer he's only a sign away from Leo and when he gets into Leo its my second Saturn Return.

I'm much to young for that so he can stay where he is for several more years LOL

AquarianGoddess

Moongold, your "message" to Saturn sounds like it comes directly from your heart and although it's been written (well, I think I wrote it...) that Saturn doesn't have a heart, I think he admires you!

Isthmus, I'm with you dear....Saturn will station square my natal Saturn and set off my grand cross!!! That old jerk, oh, I mean distinguished old soul just won't leave me alone! I keep reminding myself that I choose my chart (must have been a real low IQ day), therefore, am choosing this particular transit at this point in life....wait, I'm considering taking up drinking and drugs.....

AG

dadsnook2000

Knock, knock.

What a bummer, perhaps. My ASC is 0 Cancer, my wife's Moon is at 1 Cancer. The last time this happened I changed jobs, got depressed and got side-tracked into some structured programs that brought a lot of grief and left a lot of "you know what" in my life for me to step in. Perhaps it will be different this time. I've put a lot of effort into basic changes. We'll see. Dave.

DarkElectric

Oh Saturn, dear,
No more harsh lessons, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?????????
My learning curve need not be accelerated by a brick upside the head...

Saturn is a scary planet for me. I need to know more about it, and it's influence in order to be less frightened, I guess.

jlbvt

um, can someone explain for an astrology novice what exactly this means (in effects in our lives) for Saturn to go into Cancer? (I'm a Leo, if that helps.)