List of AT member created decks?

delinfrey

I was just wondering today if it could be possible to list the decks created by AT members, perhaps into an index or something? I know of a few decks created by members and I vouch for them dearly, but it would be very awesome to have a steady overview. So then a member who creates a deck could also add it to the index and we could see which ones are "published" and which ones "in process". And of course we have creators of commercially successful decks here as well (Deviant Moon, C. Marchetti), so that could work in a different way - you could also see on the list which of the deck creators are on AT.

What do you guys think?

gregory

If you want to create one - go for it. But there are so very many, and so many of the creators made their decks ages ago and are no longer on this forum, that I'm not at all sure who useful it would be in the ultimate scheme of things.

I don't think it would be reasonable to expect Solandia to create one.

delinfrey

I was thinking more in the lines of "let's see if creators come up or if members can suggest additions" not "let's force someone to go through 10 years worth of threads to see whether anyone has created decks (or started to)".

I think even already this thread, if pinned and with enough creators coming forward, would be helpful

gregory

That's part of the issue, though. There are MANY creators who were members but are no longer here.
There are people working on decks now who would list them, but whose decks will never see the light of day for one reason or another.
There are people like me, who would feel it too much like advertising, so would not list their own deck...

But if people show up - great.

OK -

Ciro Marchetti: Tarot of Dreams, Gilded Tarot, Legacy of the Divine, Gilded Tarot Royale, Gilded Lenormand.

There's a start for you !

delinfrey

Can't hurt to try!

shadowdancer - Tarot of Innocence - Published

nisaba

Kay Stopforth and Chris Butler (Leo64 and - forgotten -)
Quantum, Quantum 2

Woodeneye (Gabby something)
Bonefire

Baba (Karen Mahony)
Fantastic menagerie
Prague
Victorian Romantic
Fairytale

gregory
the Nameless Tarot aka The World Was My Oyster

Chronata
Tarot Noir

Just for starters ...

MissChiff

gregory, your deck is amazing. Anyone who has the patience and the fortitude to go the distance should get a little free advertising.

Madrigal

M. M.Meleen ~ Rosetta Tarot, Tabula Mundi Nox et Lux

Nemia

Duck Soup Tarot - Freder has made a whole host of decks.

ETA: the Lynyrd Narciso decks are wonderful - I didn't know them before. Thank you for this list. Impressive. I wish he'd finish the Masques tarot!