looking for an oracle reading swap please Froud reading for a Madame endora swap

MizGrace

I am looking to swap a froud faeries oracle reading for a reading using a specific deck called Madame Endoras Fortune Cards please. dont own this deck but my dreams are full of these cards.

Question would be why are these cards is bugging my dreams like crazy and calling to me now?

I can offer a reading using the Froud Faeries oracle past present future 3 cards or a question of choosing, please no medical or pregnancy/death questions lets keep it positive.

I aim to do readings with 48 hours but please allow me time to type it all up. I have started working with spirit guides and would love to do this.

Thank you

)o( MizGrace

Dew

Yes. I can try. But it will take me til tomorrow to get this done. Is that ok?
If so, mine is: (I'm ok with it!) but what's taking F so long in writing back to me this time? (He is a long time ago ex recently back in touch via business)

MizGrace

That would be great DEW I would be more than happy to do the swap can't wait to get stuck into my faeries cards! no rush at all. I will set my cards out tonight and post tomorrow for you.

MizGrace

DEW double reading reply

Reading Using The Froud Faeries Oracle

Mickle a Muckle

I feel that there is a need to enjoy the moment to forget the past it has gone don't focus too much on the future either but, take care of yourself first and foremost and don't fret the little things see life with the eyes of a child and get in touch with your inner child. This came up many times in the cards.

He of the fiery sword
Movement is coming your way and it is part of life everything is changing whether we want to move forwards or not doors will open for you expect new opportunities, should you feel lost along the way call on he of the fiery sword to help you and lead the way forwards. Of course effort will be needed on your behalf.

Honesty

sometimes communication can go astray and over time things change we can't expect things to be as they were before. I felt that there is blurred lines about what each person expects and wants being too honest can cause more friction yet being dishonest about feelings as not to hurt someone isn't helpful, tact and compassion are needed here and making sure you say the words with love and care. Honesty is key here.

The Laume

give without expecting and you will receive more form the universe do not worry how the universe will provide or give back to you for now. A gift of kindness to others, a simple gesture such as charitable work or helping a friend in need. Do not do something to expect something in return but rather to just give back to the universe.

The Faun

lots of cards linking to spirituality especially nature magic and seeing mature at it's finest allow the spirit of the Fawn in the woods to capture your heart and help you heal along the way. There is need for healing of the heart on both parties levels.Be gentle with yourself. acceptance of energy giving and receiving as well as walks in nature and noticing the stars and what is around you don't forget to enjoy nature and let it into your life.seek inspiration and guidance from it.Reconnect with the fawn to remove blocks dont try to control the energy let it flow and go with it.

Guardian at the gate

This is of course about the guardian a spiritual guardian who will open doors for you. call on them to help you to move forwards a new phase will come into your life accept it with open arms things are moving forwards.

I also decided to add some cards from The Heart Of Fairy Oracle I felt very much drawn to do this.

The Messenger

The Boy peter pan the boy who never grew up I see from the card that F struggles with adulthood and its hard for him to commit to anything and be responsible for his own actions he has childlike qualities and when and where adventure is present he forgets what is there infront of his face waiting for him.

the Returning

you need to think what you truely want or need in life and what must change to visualise on what it is and see it as true.one end of one path is the start of another.Moving onto somewhere that feels like home but is more profound.all paths returning to one another.

conclusion

I felt that you are more invested in the relationship than he is able to be as things have changed for him while he has been away and he seeks adventures in life. Although your paths have crossed he isnt always the kindest person to be around and can be selfish at the best of times. his good intentions can cause mischief and he has the heart of peter pan trying to stay in one place too long for him causes him to fly off for adventure and new things.He doesn't make the best companion at the best of times, because he can be hurtful and cut deeply. He means well yet he has such childlike qualities that he doesn't always realise when he hurts someone. Decide fully what it is in your heart you want from the relationship if you truely want it. Make sure that the past is now the past and the future hasn't happen yet, try to stay in the now, enjoy the little things focus too on your inner child allow yourself fun and enjoyment in the small things, heart healing needed from both parties and honest clear communication without it being forced or controlled, without judgement from the heart with love. Dishonesty wont help fix this or brutal honesty will cause more problems. connect to nature especially the fawn to clear blocks and nature magic allow energy exchange i.e reiki into your life.Look to the stars for guidance and call on He of The fiery sword when you feel afraid to move forwards in any decision in your life. The Guardian will open doors for you so don't be afraid to ask them too for help and guidance.The paths will continue to link to one another and the returning showed me that this is re occuring issue there needs to be stability in the returning something has to give. Visualise what you truely want and can accept remember life is ever changing we can not control it or stop it and new positive things are on the horizon new opportunities.Do not sit and wait day in day out for his contact, focus on yourself you are much more important right now the present is important. I wish you both well and love light whatever you chose to do.

Blessed Be MizGrace.

Dew

Mickle a Muckle

I feel that there is a need to enjoy the moment to forget the past it has gone don't focus too much on the future either but, take care of yourself first and foremost and don't fret the little things see life with the eyes of a child and get in touch with your inner child. This came up many times in the cards.

He of the fiery sword
Movement is coming your way and it is part of life everything is changing whether we want to move forwards or not doors will open for you expect new opportunities, should you feel lost along the way call on he of the fiery sword to help you and lead the way forwards. Of course effort will be needed on your behalf.

Honesty

sometimes communication can go astray and over time things change we can't expect things to be as they were before. I felt that there is blurred lines about what each person expects and wants being too honest can cause more friction yet being dishonest about feelings as not to hurt someone isn't helpful, tact and compassion are needed here and making sure you say the words with love and care. Honesty is key here.

The Laume

give without expecting and you will receive more form the universe do not worry how the universe will provide or give back to you for now. A gift of kindness to others, a simple gesture such as charitable work or helping a friend in need. Do not do something to expect something in return but rather to just give back to the universe.

The Faun

lots of cards linking to spirituality especially nature magic and seeing mature at it's finest allow the spirit of the Fawn in the woods to capture your heart and help you heal along the way. There is need for healing of the heart on both parties levels.Be gentle with yourself. acceptance of energy giving and receiving as well as walks in nature and noticing the stars and what is around you don't forget to enjoy nature and let it into your life.seek inspiration and guidance from it.Reconnect with the fawn to remove blocks dont try to control the energy let it flow and go with it.

Guardian at the gate

This is of course about the guardian a spiritual guardian who will open doors for you. call on them to help you to move forwards a new phase will come into your life accept it with open arms things are moving forwards.

I also decided to add some cards from The Heart Of Fairy Oracle I felt very much drawn to do this.

The Messenger

The Boy peter pan the boy who never grew up I see from the card that F struggles with adulthood and its hard for him to commit to anything and be responsible for his own actions he has childlike qualities and when and where adventure is present he forgets what is there infront of his face waiting for him.

the Returning

you need to think what you truely want or need in life and what must change to visualise on what it is and see it as true.one end of one path is the start of another.Moving onto somewhere that feels like home but is more profound.all paths returning to one another.

conclusion

I felt that you are more invested in the relationship than he is able to be as things have changed for him while he has been away and he seeks adventures in life. Although your paths have crossed he isnt always the kindest person to be around and can be selfish at the best of times. his good intentions can cause mischief and he has the heart of peter pan trying to stay in one place too long for him causes him to fly off for adventure and new things.He doesn't make the best companion at the best of times, because he can be hurtful and cut deeply. He means well yet he has such childlike qualities that he doesn't always realise when he hurts someone. Decide fully what it is in your heart you want from the relationship if you truely want it. Make sure that the past is now the past and the future hasn't happen yet, try to stay in the now, enjoy the little things focus too on your inner child allow yourself fun and enjoyment in the small things, heart healing needed from both parties and honest clear communication without it being forced or controlled, without judgement from the heart with love. Dishonesty wont help fix this or brutal honesty will cause more problems. connect to nature especially the fawn to clear blocks and nature magic allow energy exchange i.e reiki into your life.Look to the stars for guidance and call on He of The fiery sword when you feel afraid to move forwards in any decision in your life. The Guardian will open doors for you so don't be afraid to ask them too for help and guidance.The paths will continue to link to one another and the returning showed me that this is re occuring issue there needs to be stability in the returning something has to give. Visualise what you truely want and can accept remember life is ever changing we can not control it or stop it and new positive things are on the horizon new opportunities.Do not sit and wait day in day out for his contact, focus on yourself you are much more important right now the present is important. I wish you both well and love light whatever you chose to do.

Blessed Be MizGrace.

Hi MizGrace,

First of all thank-you whole heartedly for such a deep and rewarding reading !
Champion!

There are many relevant parts. For now I would like to let it all sift over a rest and sleep then give proper feedback. Is that ok?

Now, for yours, I am thinking of using the Native Spirit cards and the kippers. Will that be ok?
Your question is seeking illumination as to why these Madame Fortuna cards are in your dreams so much, right? I am looking forward to reading for you on this.
I was called away today unexpectedly which cut my time shorter than I would have liked and I might be working tomorrow, but I'm not sure. So if I'm not at work I will post your reading in about 12 hours if that's ok, and if I am at work it will be about 19. Is that ok?

Thank you!

Dew:)

MizGrace

my pleasure! I enjoyed doing the reading and it was a chance for me to give my cards the attention they deserve. I so need to focus on offering tarot swaps too.
Native Cards sounds perfect! TYT id prefer someone to do the reading and feedback when they have the time then, nothing worse then having to rush and worry. I won't be going anywhere. Thank you for the update. Make sure to have time for you as the main thing I was getting was 'burning the candle at both ends'

MizGrace

Dew

Mickle a Muckle

He of the fiery sword

Honesty

The Laume

The Faun

Guardian at the gate

The Messenger

the Returning

conclusion

Blessed Be MizGrace.

Kipper Cards:

Military person - Main person - A journey - Prison - Rich girl

in the middle here we have a person standing on the dock of a big body of water, looking out as if to be ready to set sail for somewhere important and flanking this we have tow very important messages that are re-emphasised in the Native Spirit cards.
The message is to notice the walls that are coming down around you by the entreating of these Madame Fortuna cards…because in them there is a chance to look beyond the limits of a rigid place in life and towards a time of abundance.
The placement of the cards shows you as the main person who is transforming into someone more open and more at home with the material world around you. The kipper cards showed a base card of ‘pleasant letter’ which shows that you are to receive really up lifting messages through your reflections on these cards and the ways they are a focus for you to lift your thoughts to higher, softer realms of love and youthful vitality.

SPIRIT KEEPER OF THE EAST
SPIRIT OF AIR
WHITE BUFFALO

The Madame Fortuna cards are bugging you in your sleep because they seem to be going to show you how to attune better to lighter, more inspiring thought. These cards in this spread are mostly about listening in to the light touch of thought and analysis that is as thin as air. They are followed at the end by the same message in the kippers: that abundance is on its way to you! So you have the positive messages here, about this kind of reflective practice, in using the Madame Fortuna cards. They will bring a feeling of subtle attunement that is going to set you in awareness of your breath and of your internal gauges on what what the elemental impressions you are getting can bring you. They are going to bring a feeling that your chance to feel and know abundance is very close and is only requiring space shift in consciousness such that you tune in to the gift of the stronger and good presence in life (like a white buffalo was to the native American people) and in the metaphysical association, you can bring in fusion of your day to day energies with something much more adaptive and resourceful, abundant and clear. According to this spread, you are going to be able to develop this skill set through using these cards that are in your dreams. They have appealed to you through the vapours of dream like states of consciousness to show you how subtle and powerful the dynamics can be that really amazingly change your life into a carnival of fun and a really positive happy sphere. The spread shows that you will really draw a lot of growth and transformation and benefit from them.

—-

Thank-you for my reading!

The parts that you picked up on about his being full of good intentions but getting himself into mischief due to that make me remember a number of times in our earlier lives. The notes about letting the past be in the past are good and the thoughts about being aware that his adventures may have caused him to have new needs also lines up.

The points about being gentle and realising healing has to take place on both parties' lives is lovely to hear - thank you!

I like the ways you suggest to be in touch with the fairy and angelic helpers around us and to really visualise clearly what it is that I really want. It had been a really sad break up so I am very glad he is returning to this space with me now so that we can draw some healthier and stronger ties as people in this time of our lives.

This was a very heartening reading, very soft and kind! Thank you !!

Dew:)

snowmoon

I am looking to swap a froud faeries oracle reading for a reading using a specific deck called Madame Endoras Fortune Cards please. dont own this deck but my dreams are full of these cards.

Question would be why are these cards is bugging my dreams like crazy and calling to me now?

I can offer a reading using the Froud Faeries oracle past present future 3 cards or a question of choosing, please no medical or pregnancy/death questions lets keep it positive.

I aim to do readings with 48 hours but please allow me time to type it all up. I have started working with spirit guides and would love to do this.

Thank you

)o( MizGrace

hi, i would like to sit.

can you please give some guidance for july? are you looking for exchange with reading as well? or just feedback?

thank-you.

MizGrace

Ohayou Gozaimasu Snowmoon, I would love to do a reading for you. I love Japan hope one day to visit, it would be an honor. Although, I set thread for an exchange it's no bother at all if one isn't given as DEW has very kindly offered to do this for me.
Please allow me upto 24 hours to post the reading I will start later tonight for a July reading.

MizGrace

Ill start have to type the reading up late tonight into early morning as been at a festival today I am typing while lots going on around me and have to be at a spiritual church this evening so I have to head out. Yet have your reading in my mind and really want to get to it quickly.

I will leave feedback later tonight ie possibly 12am or later I need to read this and go over it completely thank you