Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

rachelcat

I have a Nigel Suckling Dragons and a Tarot of Reflections that are missing some cards. If you need cards from either of these, let me know, and you can have them! (Unless they're the ones I'M missing!)

cSpaceDiva

I also have a spare Nine of Blades/Criticism from Daughters of the Moon (color version).

sapienza

I know this is a really long shot, but I'm missing a Sun card from the Hadar Marseille. Just ordered it and when it arrived there was no Sun. If anyone can help me out then please PM me. Thanks :)

metal_romantic

I'm missing the Queen of Pentacles from my Zerner-Farber
and the 7 of Hearts from the Enchanted (by Zerner & Farber).
If anyone could help me I would be so very grateful.
Please PM me if you have these cards spare. I can pay you for the postage if you have a PayPal account. <3

Briar Rose

rwcarter said:
hopena,

I was in a similar situation with a Ukiyoe and can help you out there. Sending a PM.

Rodney

I am in need of a LWB copy, if that's possible, please?

akirafist

I bought the Celtic Dragon Tarot off Amazon, and am missing the King of Pentacles.

I have two Six of Pentacles.

This is a brand new deck, so would love to buy your King of Pentacles off you!
They offered 20% of my purchase price back to me if I'd just keep the deck as-is, so I took that option.

shadowomyn

I had a card that was missing part of its lamination (Robert Place's Vampire Tarot). I asked St Martin's Press for a replacement card, which they said they'd send me.

Today I received a brand new deck. How awesome is that?

(When I had a cut card in the Radiant Tarot I never heard a peep from that publisher.)

So remember to give the publisher's a shot on these missing cards! (Quirk is good about sending replacement cards, too. And glowinthedark sent me a replacement card too, although I think he's out of them now.).

firecatpickles

akirafist said:
I bought the Celtic Dragon Tarot off Amazon, and am missing the King of Pentacles.

I have two Six of Pentacles.

This is a brand new deck, so would love to buy your King of Pentacles off you!
They offered 200% of my purchase price back to me if I'd just keep the deck as-is, so I took that option.
The King of Pentacles is winging his way toward you.

akirafist

Thanks Fire Cat, you rock!

sapienza

sapienza said:
I know this is a really long shot, but I'm missing a Sun card from the Hadar Marseille. Just ordered it and when it arrived there was no Sun. If anyone can help me out then please PM me. Thanks :)
I got in touch with the publisher and they are sending me a replacement card. :D