Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Moonbow

The good news is I found the High Priestess, and the bad news is it was stuck to the back of the Hanged Man so I now have two ruined cards. :(

Llewelyn offered to replace the High Priestess, but will they replace two? I hope so.

I'm still puzzled how this happened, there was nothing sticky around my cards, no drinks or food... Wish me luck.

emmsma

Best of luck getting both cards replaced!

Moonbow

Plug for Llewellyn

Yes! They are replacing both cards...

Thumbs up to Llewellyn for excellent customer service.

Stark Raven

If anyone has any of these Hoi Polloi cards, I will be willing to pay what seems fair:

The Sun, the Knight of Swords, the Hierophant, the Chariot, and the Hanged Man.

Hmm this is the third time I have tried to purchase a Hoi Polloi Tarot deck. All of these cards had major creases in and it wasn't referred to in the eBay listing. All I want is one in half decent shape.

Edited to add that I decided to sell this deck off as singles, so this is no longer a valid request.

Cheers

Stark Raven

Nixxxy, I believe I have that. About 57 mm x 89 mm with a tartan back? If it fits, I'll be happy to send it to you.

I received this card a few days ago, thanks so much Oddity! I really appreciate it. Cute postcard! My favorite deck is whole again.

Stark Raven

That's twice that forum users have sent me replacement cards from here. I wish I had some broken decks to offer. I have one - well it's whole but I don't like it. I have a feeling there will be no takers.

It's the Cachet Tarot, I have drawn on a few cards as I could not relate to that deck. But if anyone is missing cards from the issue that had a black and white back and The Wheel of Fortune misspelt, let me know which card and I will see if I have it.

*** Note to self to check the measurements when checking if card is present.

mll6966

queen of cups

Hey! I hate been working with the witches tarot deck for years and have seemed to loose my queen of cups, it makes little sense on how seeing I am so careful but i was wondering if anyone had an extra queen of cups from the witches tarot? or a queen of cups in general if it is ok to mix?

thanks so much

blessed be

xoxo

Linfang

LWB for Medieval Tarot

Hi, I bought a LoS Medieval Tarot from EBay, but unfortunately the LWB is missing. Would anyone by chance have a spare one?

Cheers
Stephanie

rwcarter

Hey! I hate been working with the witches tarot deck for years and have seemed to loose my queen of cups, it makes little sense on how seeing I am so careful but i was wondering if anyone had an extra queen of cups from the witches tarot? or a queen of cups in general if it is ok to mix?

thanks so much

blessed be

xoxo

If you've been working with it for years, I assume you mean Ellen Cannon Reed's Witches Tarot and not Ellen Dugan's more recent Witches Tarot?

gregory

Hi, I bought a LoS Medieval Tarot from EBay, but unfortunately the LWB is missing. Would anyone by chance have a spare one?

Cheers
Stephanie
tarotchest.co.uk sometimes has LWBs for sale.