Love and Timing readings for exchange & feedback

Libertya

hi,

when will i meet snow (admirer) in person?

thank-you

Hey there!
Your timing card is quite interesting. I pulled Trust from Tarot for the Heart. This card doesn't have a timing on it. The message here for you is to know that it is going to happen soon here. You just have to trust and have faith that it's going to happen. You will see this person soon. :)
Let me know if you need anything clarified!

winter garden

Hi there!
1. I asked if you will be in a relationship again in the near future? I pulled Religious factors from the Romance Angels. I feel this is telling you that religious factors is going to play a role in finding your person.

2. Timing: Joy & Stability. This is a 4 timeframe.
The message is whoever comes your way will bring joy and stability in your relationship. This does have the potential for marriage. The timing will happen in 4 days, 4 weeks, 4 months, April of Next year. It can also mean between now and 4 years but with the message on the card, I do not feel it would take 4 years. I did ask my pendulum for help and it said within this year you should find someone. Keep the 4 timing in mind. :)

In Regards to who this person may be: knight of wands. This person is go In to be a fire sign, Aries, Leo or Sagittarius. This person is going to be extremely attractive and passionate. This person has red hair in the picture but could also have brown hair with blue eyes. I think you will have a lot of fun with this person. He will have a fun, charming and witty personality.

I hope this helped!

Thanks, Libertya!

Oh wow, religious factors is an interesting card. For me I always look at it as encompassing spiritual factors as well because I don't personally ascribe to any religions, but my spiritual beliefs definitely seem to play a role in people I meet. Having said that, I have a tendency to draw people into my life who have had religious upbringings - two of my long term relationships have been with people who had a father employed as a priest!

Card number two is nice! Four of wand, or what some readers refer to as being one of the twin flame cards (though moreso with the RWS deck where you can visually decipher the 11:11). I'll keep the fours in mind and update you accordingly; I know timing in the time can be a little complicated, so I'm interested to watch how this may or may not play out and provide feedback which may help us all out.

Haha, yeah....knight of wands. I'm a fire sign and tend to attract other fire signs, so this is no surprise at all. Which deck did you use for this draw? The RWS always makes me ponder whether someone is returning from my past is all. Anyway, here's hoping this fiery individual isn't a player, and has some potential to develop into a King/Queen.

Would you like me to draw some cards for you?

Libertya

Thanks, Libertya!

Oh wow, religious factors is an interesting card. For me I always look at it as encompassing spiritual factors as well because I don't personally ascribe to any religions, but my spiritual beliefs definitely seem to play a role in people I meet. Having said that, I have a tendency to draw people into my life who have had religious upbringings - two of my long term relationships have been with people who had a father employed as a priest!

Card number two is nice! Four of wand, or what some readers refer to as being one of the twin flame cards (though moreso with the RWS deck where you can visually decipher the 11:11). I'll keep the fours in mind and update you accordingly; I know timing in the time can be a little complicated, so I'm interested to watch how this may or may not play out and provide feedback which may help us all out.

Haha, yeah....knight of wands. I'm a fire sign and tend to attract other fire signs, so this is no surprise at all. Which deck did you use for this draw? The RWS always makes me ponder whether someone is returning from my past is all. Anyway, here's hoping this fiery individual isn't a player, and has some potential to develop into a King/Queen.

Would you like me to draw some cards for you?

Thank you for the feedback! I used the Rider Waite deck. I don't think the Knight of wands is going to be a player though. He has a fiery energy though but with the Joy and stability card, I don't see anything short term. I see long term here. He is just really passionate, more passions than a king. :)

I would like to know: what I coming up for me I my love life for June? (Single)

winter garden

Thank you for the feedback! I used the Rider Waite deck. I don't think the Knight of wands is going to be a player though. He has a fiery energy though but with the Joy and stability card, I don't see anything short term. I see long term here. He is just really passionate, more passions than a king. :)

I would like to know: what I coming up for me I my love life for June? (Single)

Ok, let's see. I'm using the Heart Oracle and crowning your reading with a Romance Angels card.

These cards threw themselves out of the deck whilst I was shuffling, so spirit has a pretty strong message for you here.

Listen + Nurture + Refusing to See, and I was guided to include the base card - Heart Chakra.

I think the message here is perhaps that you need to spend the month in deep contemplation - nurturing yourself and working on healing any wounds or blockages to love. It seems like there is something holding you back to from opening yourself up to new energy, and you're being asked to address that now. You're being called to be honest with yourself, and to truly tap into your intuition so that you can manifest your next romantic partnership. To me, these look as though June will mostly be about focusing on yourself and getting your ducks in a row as it may be. Is there something from the past you still need to work through that you've perhaps been trying to turn a blind eye to? Whenever I see the Nurture card I always think not only of spiritual healing within, but also indulging yourself in the physical sense - massage, beauty products, health and fitness regimes. The Empress also speaks to tapping into creative aspects of self as a possible outlet for your emotions. Seems like you're going to be doing a lot of powerful work on yourself this coming month. The Heart Chakra card is particularly beautiful to see as the foundation of this set.

Well the Romance Angels turned up something interesting and that is the 'Keep An Open Mind' card. I think that this mirrors the Refusing to See card from the Heart Oracle in some ways. Whoever is coming in for you in the future may be different from what you expect, so you're called to keep both an open heart (Heart Charka) and an open mind. I know from personal experience if you're still stuck on something or someone from your past then this often seems an impossible task, so I think, as I said previously, the focus for this coming month is on healing.

Leandra88

Hello! I would love to sit if you are still accepting sitters. My question is when can I expect to meet the man that I will be in my next serious relationship with? Feel free to use any deck. Thanks :)

Libertya

Ok, let's see. I'm using the Heart Oracle and crowning your reading with a Romance Angels card.

These cards threw themselves out of the deck whilst I was shuffling, so spirit has a pretty strong message for you here.

Listen + Nurture + Refusing to See, and I was guided to include the base card - Heart Chakra.

I think the message here is perhaps that you need to spend the month in deep contemplation - nurturing yourself and working on healing any wounds or blockages to love. It seems like there is something holding you back to from opening yourself up to new energy, and you're being asked to address that now. You're being called to be honest with yourself, and to truly tap into your intuition so that you can manifest your next romantic partnership. To me, these look as though June will mostly be about focusing on yourself and getting your ducks in a row as it may be. Is there something from the past you still need to work through that you've perhaps been trying to turn a blind eye to? Whenever I see the Nurture card I always think not only of spiritual healing within, but also indulging yourself in the physical sense - massage, beauty products, health and fitness regimes. The Empress also speaks to tapping into creative aspects of self as a possible outlet for your emotions. Seems like you're going to be doing a lot of powerful work on yourself this coming month. The Heart Chakra card is particularly beautiful to see as the foundation of this set.

Well the Romance Angels turned up something interesting and that is the 'Keep An Open Mind' card. I think that this mirrors the Refusing to See card from the Heart Oracle in some ways. Whoever is coming in for you in the future may be different from what you expect, so you're called to keep both an open heart (Heart Charka) and an open mind. I know from personal experience if you're still stuck on something or someone from your past then this often seems an impossible task, so I think, as I said previously, the focus for this coming month is on healing.

Thank you! I have had many forecast readings done and yours is on point with the rest. I do need to focus on healing. My past is holding me back because I feel guilty and responsible for losing my partner. When I was with my partner, he was nothing I had in mind. He differed from my expectations. I'm not sure if your cards are referring to someone new or from my past. Either way I wouldn't be surprised if my past love returned. But who knows, I guess I will have to wait to find out. I'm really going to be focusing on myself this coming month.

winter garden

Thank you! I have had many forecast readings done and yours is on point with the rest. I do need to focus on healing. My past is holding me back because I feel guilty and responsible for losing my partner. When I was with my partner, he was nothing I had in mind. He differed from my expectations. I'm not sure if your cards are referring to someone new or from my past. Either way I wouldn't be surprised if my past love returned. But who knows, I guess I will have to wait to find out. I'm really going to be focusing on myself this coming month.

I think even if he is going to return in order to have a fulfilling relationship with him you still need to work through your guilt, and forgive yourself. Always easier said than done, I know. There's nothing in the cards to suggest that there is no potential for him to return, but I guess you need to work through all these emotions first is what the cards are saying. Lest the cycle end up continuing in some way, shape or form. Ugh, relationships can be so incredibly difficult :(

Libertya

Hello! I would love to sit if you are still accepting sitters. My question is when can I expect to meet the man that I will be in my next serious relationship with? Feel free to use any deck. Thanks :)

Hi there!
I asked my Romance Deck if you will be in a serioys relationship again?
I pulled Worth Waiting For. You will definitely be in a relationship again, you just have to be patient. You also may have to wait some time.
Timing: I'm getting this card a lot for people!!
I pulled Joy& Stability. The timing is a 4. This means that the next relationship you will be in will bring joy and stability. This is also a marriage card. This can mean 4 days, 4 weeks, within 4 months, April of Next year you will find that special person. It can also mean within 4 years but with this card, the timing is pretty short. I don't feel it would take 4 years. My intuition is telling me between now and April.

I asked for a description of your new love interest: i pulled the page of wands. This person may have a fire sign. Look out for a Leo, Aries or Sagittarius. This person may be younger than you or have a young personality. This person may have very light features.

SonyaB

Hi there!

1. I asked if you will be in a relationship again in the near future? I pulled the Wedding card from Romance Angels. I strongly feel this me and that you will find a partner and possibly marry someday.

2. Timing: I pulled Control card. This card has an 8 on it. I feel its telling you to take control and find this person. If you start to take control you will find this person in 8 days, 8 weeks, or within 8 months. I do feel it would take 8 years. To me years are will swords cards in this deck.

3. In regards to who this person is: This person will be a water sun, pisces, scorpio, cancer. There seems to be a young energy about this person. This person will definitely be kind, caring, and compassionate. This page has brown hair.

I hope this helped!

Hi Lib! Firstly thank you so much for the reading, it's so nice, but really? 8 years??!? I'll be 43 :/ it's a very long time to be alone! Hopefully it's more 8 months lol

For your question

when I asked your question directly: ten of winter
I also got six of Autumn, the emperor, King of winter when asking about the current situation
Base is 5 of summer
As to when your next great love will be I got 7 of summer

So I'm afraid I do not see a reconciliation here with the two of you but a lot of love and understanding towards eachother. Unfortunately he seems like a cold one and is concentrated on just getting on with life, although does miss you greatly, he is more pragmatic than romantic and isn't one to fight for love.

Please don't despair, he's not your soul mate forever, yours is not far away though, 7months is not a long time at all, so I think there will be a lot of kissing under the mistletoe this year for you!

Leandra88

Hi there!
I asked my Romance Deck if you will be in a serioys relationship again?
I pulled Worth Waiting For. You will definitely be in a relationship again, you just have to be patient. You also may have to wait some time.
Timing: I'm getting this card a lot for people!!
I pulled Joy& Stability. The timing is a 4. This means that the next relationship you will be in will bring joy and stability. This is also a marriage card. This can mean 4 days, 4 weeks, within 4 months, April of Next year you will find that special person. It can also mean within 4 years but with this card, the timing is pretty short. I don't feel it would take 4 years. My intuition is telling me between now and April.

I asked for a description of your new love interest: i pulled the page of wands. This person may have a fire sign. Look out for a Leo, Aries or Sagittarius. This person may be younger than you or have a young personality. This person may have very light features.

Thank you! I do feel like my next relationship will be with the person I will marry. I've gotten a lot of readings advising me to be patient because what's coming will be worth the wait, so that makes perfect sense to me. I've also had a lot of people say that right now I am supposed to focus on myself and self growth, so it makes sense to me that it would take a little time to meet this person once my self growth is complete.

Thanks for also getting a description of this person. I laughed when I saw it as my last three relationships have been with fire signs. I somehow am always drawn to them! Thanks again :)