Love forecast readings for 5 sitters & exchange

Libertya

Great, thank you :)

Can I have some advice from the cards regarding my love life and B (love interest)

Hi there!
Thank you for your question.
I pulled Transformation and Stand Your Ground.
Right now I see a transformation occuring. I'm not sure if you and B are together or just interested. But the advice is to not resist the transformation that may come. A lot of changes will be happening but you are advised to stand your ground. You are being tested and challenged but you have the strength to push forward.
I hope I answered your question. Please let me know if I connected to your situation!

pdmishh

Hi there!

Thank you for your question.

I pulled Transformation and Stand Your Ground.

Right now I see a transformation occuring. I'm not sure if you and B are together or just interested. But the advice is to not resist the transformation that may come. A lot of changes will be happening but you are advised to stand your ground. You are being tested and challenged but you have the strength to push forward.

I hope I answered your question. Please let me know if I connected to your situation!

This is very interesting! I'm constantly pulling the transformation card myself in regards to this question! So there's definitely a theme here for me to listen to (I mean no kidding, I've been getting this message a ton lately). So there probably is change coming my way ( probably in regards to love. We aren't dating) so this is interesting, I guess I'll be waiting and seeing lol you definitely connected with me here!

What is your q?

Libertya

This is very interesting! I'm constantly pulling the transformation card myself in regards to this question! So there's definitely a theme here for me to listen to (I mean no kidding, I've been getting this message a ton lately). So there probably is change coming my way ( probably in regards to love. We aren't dating) so this is interesting, I guess I'll be waiting and seeing lol you definitely connected with me here!

What is your q?

I'm glad it resonated with you! Thank u for the feedback.

My question is: what is coming up for me in my love life? I am single.

snowmoon

Thank you! Which deck did you use?
This is interesting because J is a Taurus.
Just to clarify, this person feels that he can rely on me, and feels that I am keeping my true feelings from him? I don't understand the draco card. Is that similar to 3 of cups?

hi,

yes, that is the messages i got from the card.

i use astrology oracle cards, it is someone's original deck. the illustration is pretty, but the size of this deck is quite large!!

draco card is not similar to 3 cups,and all the cards has their own story, it is related to astrology. it is about enemy.

there is not so much explanation of each cards at all in the book . association, story, guidance message,

haleyw

Hello! I've got your question - thank you, but I'm at work now, so I will do this reading tonight.

tealily

I also can't see a specified return question - let me know if you just wanted a general.

haleyw

My question was: What are Jay's current feelings towards me?
Thank you! :)

Positive Movement Forward/Spiritual Strength/Memories of Love

I think that he has fond memories of you and your time together. He looks back at those times with a smile on his face, but I think he's changed, evolved and moved on to other things now. You were special to him and still hold a special place in his heart.

Hope that helps.

Libertya

My question was: What are Jay's current feelings towards me?
Thank you! :)

Positive Movement Forward/Spiritual Strength/Memories of Love

I think that he has fond memories of you and your time together. He looks back at those times with a smile on his face, but I think he's changed, evolved and moved on to other things now. You were special to him and still hold a special place in his heart.

Hope that helps.

Thank you! This does make sense. I always knew I would hold a special place in his heart. We had a really close special connection. I'm glad that those feelings are positive. :)

tealily

PM-ing you your return reading :)