Madame Endora's Fortune Cards

Alissa

A full size companion book for the Madame Endora cards, detailing Christine's imagery, as well as the fables and myths she has drawn upon when creating her deck, will be out sometime next year for all those who might want to know!

i felt there was nothing more i could add, nothing to intuit, just.... there were the cards.
I've experienced the same on occassion with this deck. Soemtimes it's almost like they go "Bleahhh!" and dump the message in your lap, and that's it! 'Nuff said!

However, the addition of the companion book, and reading more on the mythology that the cards can refer to, should help enrich your oracle tapestry, I hope.

Fulgour

OK :) I'm asking about an overseas purchase...
shuffle cut shuffle cut

The Sphinx ~ geeah! English is their second language,
but I called and they said to send an e-mal....

shuffle cut shuffle cut

Water ~ errg! They're overseas...

shuffle cut shuffle cut

:eek: the deck flips over in my hands...
The Seer is on the bottom... (Hello!)
I lay them down and...

Seduction ~ yes, it's about the lure of the cards...

shuffle cut shuffle cut

The Siren ~ I already admitted to temptation

shuffle cut shuffle cut

Water ~ alright, I will desist...
and wait for an e-mail from overseas

:) But I do think I should listen to~ The Seer!

hennafairy

LOL!

one reading (for someone who was very scared, but watched her boyfriend/friend get a reading and then she got one -- she was just scared the cards would say what she wanted to hear lol) the last card (sorry, i forget which one!) came up as major changes. they just told me earlier they are moving across the country (and in with each other), so my elaboration was "no shit" :lol:

i read for two musician friends, who together play under the name "keys please" - and for one of them, the first card? the key. hehe.

thanks for the scoop on the book, i'll try to get it but i'm trying to put a moratorium on any tarot purchases at the moment!

ETA: duh. next year. that's good ;o)

Gayla

While I was waiting on my hair to dry Friday night, I used the Endora with the question.."Should I go out tonight?"

It gave me the Harlequin..

I didn't get it...so I gave it an GOOD hard shuffle and drew again...

The Harlequin AGAIN!! And so I quote the LWB:

T h e H a r l e q u i n ~ The harlequin is an actor whose true feelings are masked in order to gain acceptance. At times the harlequin is a prankster whose sense of humor and playful acts make him the center of attention. However the harlequin may also be concealing a sadness derived from loneliness or a broken heart.

Okay...I did not ask it if I was lonely...I know the answer to that...I just wanted to know if I should go out or not!!!

It's a creepy little oracle deck which really seems to have a mind of it won...and appears to be turning into more of a guilty little pleasure than anything else...I really need that companion book. :)

Anybody else getting 'told' by this deck as I have been?

Sophie

Harlequin is a major figure of the theatre, and generally of entertainment. The picture shows a mask, another reference to theatre. I'd have said that Endora was telling you to go out to see some onstage entertainment of some description - or even a movie.

Gayla

Well..I did go see a good band and I did have a good time dancing. :) Unfortunately..as usual...I didn't meet the man of my dreams..lol. :)

Sophie

Gayla said:
Well..I did go see a good band and I did have a good time dancing. :) Unfortunately..as usual...I didn't meet the man of my dreams..lol. :)
Well, consider yourself lucky! Imagine that the man of your dreams looked like a Harlequin :eek:

Have you tried asking HOW you could meet him? (and hopefully you won't get Hindrance, LOL!)

Gayla

Oh my!! I would never ask the Endora something like that...it likes to tease too much :)

Gayla

Okay Helvetica..you made me do it!

Madame Endora, How can I meet the man of my dreams?

See what I mean? The Oracle..seek wisdom and guidance from elders.

So is she telling me to seek an 'older' man. I'm only 37...:) I want someone my age.

Okay...

Madame Endora...what will the man of my dreams look like?

Earth. Utilize logic, reason and common sense.

Okay, so this is bracing me for the fact he is not going to be a 'Fabio'..

But dang it!! I still want someone my age. :) :)

hennafairy

hey, maybe it just means someone older will introduce you two!!! ;o)