Manufactured Blank Tarot Deck

UrbanFool

Just curious, has anyone run these cards through their inkjet printer? I thought I'd order a deck and see what I can do with them.

Personally, I don't think I have great insight to create my own deck, but you never know.

Kelly

gregory

Which one ?

UrbanFool

I didn't realize there was more than one. I was looking at the blank deck offered by AzureGreen.

Kelly

gregory

Thanks; following up now ! I have a hefty interest in the Inspiration ones !

DraagonStorm

blue_fusion

plaincards have been discussed many times in this forum. just do a search and I think you'll find all you need to know.

Myself, I like them. I couldn't get them to work with my lazer printer (wouldn't load), but they work great in my inkjet.

DraagonStorm

jackdaw*

I've used the PlainCards to draw/colour on. I don't think they're good AT ALL. Bad stock that creases easily and the cards stick together, and bloody huge perforations. If you use the protective coating, it smells really strongly.

Don't waste your money. Use full-sheet cardstock or plain index cards and laminate them after, or glue your pictures onto the manufactured blank cards.

I've used the Inspiration ones. They're very good if you want to create your own paper-and-scissors collage, or draw on them directly with permanent markers. But I think the coating on these will not be too conducive to printing on them directly.

blue_fusion

thanks for the info. more than the perforations, i was anxious to know how the coating holds up when you put cards together.

UrbanFool

Well, I just received my blank deck from AzureGreen yesterday, so I guess I can print on it and see for myself. The back design is the exact plaid from the Rider-Waite deck.

I'll have to check those out from Dick Blick.

Kelly